July 15 Med Grow Again

longball

'21, '23 COE Winner
Hello All!

Was looking at some pictures from last years medical grow on the deck and noticed the date was July 15(2019). Today is also July 15(2020) so I decided to take a picture today of this years medical grow on the deck and compare the pictures to see how I am doing compared to last year on the same day.

Last years grow was great but the plants got a little too large for where I am at. This year I decided to top the plants so that they did not get as large. The result of topping the plants was a little different than I was expecting!

Longball

Last years plants on July 15, 2019. Plants grew too big so I decided to top this years plants.
07-15-19-p1020731.jpg

July 15, 2020. Topping the plants seemed to have made them grow twice as big and not smaller as I was hoping LOL If I keep them from touching then they use all the 16 foot deck! The privacy wall in the left side of the picture is 6 feet tall.
t1-07-15-20-p1030476.jpg

Hello CannaFish!

I did exactly as you suggested! I was looking today and may remove the 2 lowest sets of branches. Just leave the 2 main stems which are growing out of control lol. I have seen things similar to your avatar somewhere. Let me think.
Perhaps one of the 100+ Grateful Dead shows I have been to? Nah, that can't be it! ;)

Longball

Back