Jakes Nordle Mother Hunt

All the Nordle have recovered well and are chugging along under the halide. I am 99% sure the two on the left are males, but I will wait another week to be sure.

Extreme uniformity. With about 1/4" height difference between tallest and shortest.

Our youngest cat, named Neville(not by me surprisingly) wouldn't leave me alone so the photos kind of suck. You get the idea though!

Jake

Good to hear Jake. Another one in the cue that's for sure. I sure do like the hazes tho :)

Aloha brah
M

Nordle going into flower!

Quick update-
The Nordle just hit the flower room a few days ago.

I have two females who are very similar. They are both fat and short in leaf structure with nice node spacing and typical indica plant structure. I left them untopped and they are about 2' tall and very stinky. They both reek of skunk if disturbed or brushed against. I may have to replace my carbon filter... I am barely skating by now but I think these two girls are going to force me to spend the money. LOL.

N1:

N2:

That's all for now!

Jake

Both Nordle girls were harvested at day 56 of flower, counting from start of flower, not from change of photoperiod.

They appear to yield decently well and have a truly unique skunk/shit/BO/garlic/chives smell going on. Very unique smell for sure.

They both started throwing nanners at around 7 weeks but I attribute that to me running the flower room on a 10/14 cycle and possibly going a little over ripe. The Haze's love it, the indica's don't so much in my experience. I also had way too many plants in the area so they were a bit neglected and got a little too dry on a couple of occasions. I have clones of each in early flower as I type this.

I will try and get more pictures of the clones in various stages of flower this time. Sorry, I know this journal hasn't been much of a show on the image front.

I will be back on trim day to show y'all some bud shots and will do my best to get some pictures of the flowering Nordles up as well.

Can't wait to sample this stuff, if the flavor is anything like the smell I may love it or absolutely hate it. :)

Stay Hazed,
Jake

While I wasn’t as impressed with the high, it was a great buzz and very relaxing. So much high-THC haze to smoke, I decided to turn this into medicine- mostly salves. Everyone loves it! They are getting pain relief and my efforts are being rewarded with positive feedback. Guess I’ll be trying the CBD version alongside the CBD SS soon.

Shaka
M

While I wasn’t as impressed with the high, it was a great buzz and very relaxing. So much high-THC haze to smoke, I decided to turn this into medicine- mostly salves. Everyone loves it! They are getting pain relief and my efforts are being rewarded with positive feedback. Guess I’ll be trying the CBD version alongside the CBD SS soon.

Shaka
M

G `day M

Yes the effect didn`t rock my world either .
The grow was a pleasure . The smoke had no hitting power . Low ceiling dull high . Like weak Maroc Hash .
Grew them another cpl of times as clones to see if it was the environment . Indoors or out . Same , same , great plant to grow . Meh smokes .

Now AF / SK / Hz had the kind of onset and high I prefer .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

That lit-o-bit of haze seems to kick it into high gear don’t you think? I see that in some MKaze. Just tip the scales on the haze side for me please.

Aloha nui
M

I don't have anything to add except that Nordle flavor profile shines through big time in the Z6 I'm working on now. Almost none of the cannatonic side comes through on flavour (did a side by side :))

I believe Nordle is a bargain for those who are looking for medicinal properties. It lacks a lot as drug bud but shines through with great power when extracted like Mu mentioned. I still have a small pinch of dry sift from the Nordle girls. It's very nice late in the evening when my back won't loosen up.

Stay hazed
Jake

I don't have anything to add except that Nordle flavor profile shines through big time in the Z6 I'm working on now. Almost none of the cannatonic side comes through on flavour (did a side by side :))

I believe Nordle is a bargain for those who are looking for medicinal properties. It lacks a lot as drug bud but shines through with great power when extracted like Mu mentioned. I still have a small pinch of dry sift from the Nordle girls. It's very nice late in the evening when my back won't loosen up.

Stay hazed
Jake

G `day J

YES ! It should be advertised as a Med Strain .
Not as a remake of Super Skunk .Like we expected . If you expect face melt highs you`re gonna be disappointed . Has good anti anxiety and body relaxation affects .
Its not super SK as we knew it .

I would like to see a CBD test on a batch of Nordle . I think CBD may be in the mix .
I tried Cannatonic in Spain . I recognised the effect compared to Nordle . strong Body and little head effect .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

The buzz

I totally agree that nordle is a medical strain

But I’m smoking a bit of a face melter nordle right now as I type

Great strain

Be good

Back