Jake gets overwhelmed. Come watch.

Hello Jake!

Well, I didn't really have a team this year. All I wanted to do was watch games that either Nikola Jokic or Luka Doncic played in. I think I did a good job!;) By default I rooted for the Nuggets or the Mavs. Now it's 'Go Nuggets!' haha
I grew up in projects in a low income, high poverty area, and learned how to play basketball in the playgrounds. A rim but no net. Everyone could drive to the hoop with the most graceful and acrobatic moves you ever saw. But, they didn't know how to play basketball. And they sure as hell weren't going to pass you the basketball lol Nikola & Luka are a joy to watch!

Longball

Last edited:
You have good taste at least! Luka is a killer. I wish Jokic had more of the Luka aggressive attitude but I suppose that would take away from all the plays he makes for others.

I’m a lifelong Nuggets Fan. Went through the dark times, then we got Melo. And we were good. But it was always: “20 sec on the clock, pass is over to Anthony at the corner, he jabs, he jabs, he pivots.... 2 seconds left and Anthony puts up the jumper!”
Now granted, Melo made A LOT of shots and is one of the best scorers ever to play, that style of ball just sucks.
The current Nuggets team is every high school coaches fantasy. Unselfish, on time, always moving. I love watching this team.
This year I actually got season tickets with a friend (not the whole season, roughly half) for the first time ever! It was awesome until Covid.

Some stunning Plants you have Jake, I love a bit of stardawg the smells are incredible... Shame it's only available in fem form over here in the UK.

Fingers crossed those nev's haze turn out to be ladies for you, nev's is next on my hit list from the auctions 😁

Bong

Good Luck tonight, Jake!

Watch out for Leonard! He's dangerous, he's a killer, and he's capable of putting the whole team on his back and carrying them to victory! Something Melo will never do.

Jokic - don't think we have seen the best of him yet. Maybe this series we will? Also need the Game 6 Murray to step up.

Most importantly - keep us updated on your plants! :)

Longball

Thanks brother man! I sure hope we get a good show!! Agreed, Jokic needs to step into star mode for this series.

I think I’ll start a new journal here seeing as this is disjointed and 4 years old with missing photos and deleted posts...
look for the new thread tonight!
Stay hazed
Jake

Back