Jake gets overwhelmed. Come watch.

Ha! Byorn, I appreciate the kindness man.

The Pink Floyd are going to be a mighty forest by the time they finish. Hoping for 7g each stick. Hahahaha.

The rest are almost the size I like to normally grow.

I threw those PF in as a bit of a little test of the strain and just to basically get them out of my veg area. Seeing them now, smelling them now, I wish I would have vegged and taken cuts. Since I didn't, I decided to make f2s with 2 mommas.

The CBD therapy are developing a very odd, nutty, fuelly and rich smell early in flower.

Stay hazed
Jake

The lemonade springs Where the bluebird sings In the Big Rock Candy Mountains

Bumping this up with some pics of the happenings these days.

Some of LED Seedz Street Outlaw f2bx1:
blowingupjake-albums-some-flowers-picture13076-outlaw-3wks.jpg

blowingupjake-albums-some-flowers-picture13075-outlaw-3wks.jpg

My intro course in Hydroponics:

blowingupjake-albums-some-flowers-picture13079-ggs1-waterfarm.jpg

blowingupjake-albums-some-flowers-picture13078-ggs1-waterfarm.jpg
blowingupjake-albums-some-flowers-picture13077-ggs1-waterfarm.jpg

(Sorry for the sideways pic.. hope you can see the scale of the Bush)

The CBD therapy girls are hanging up, should be dry and in jars this weekend. Perfect timing as I'm down to my last 1/8 oz of Z6. I like the Z6 line a lot, I'm hoping some relief awaits me in the Therapy plants.

I'm excitedly awaiting a couple of Columbian Black seeds to pop up.. now that I've wet my sativa appetite with the Pink Floyd it's time for something a little more extreme!

Okay, my heads about empty now.

Stay hazed
Jake

^^Fuck Off Spammer^^

Hi everyone,

Sorry I abandoned the journal for a while. A lot of things have changed in my world! Part of those changes meant shutting down the spare bedroom flower and kitchen veg areas. I am now running veg in a 2.5'x2.5'x6' tent and Flowering in a 10'x5.5'x8' open area in the same room as the tent. But don't cry for me friends! I've partnered up with a very good amigo and great dude. We are using his Ebb and Grow bucket system for flower, a simple DIY drip system for veg and coco as substrate. Between his lights and mine, the entire operation is running on LED! I'm very happy with this as it is a new challenge adapting to the strengths of the LED and shaking my old HID ways. Journeying further into Hydroponics is also something I am very happy to have done. I'm still learning and making mistakes, it's all good.

Anywho..
Veg tent shots can be seen in the G13xWidow tester thread.

Some ICookie Flowers at 23ish days of flower:
blowingupjake-albums-some-flowers-picture13336-icookie-3wks-3.jpg
blowingupjake-albums-some-flowers-picture13335-icookie-3wks-2.jpg
blowingupjake-albums-some-flowers-picture13334-icookie-3wks-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh!!
And, since I never reported back-
CBD Therapy was a true winner for my back pain. I use this medicine every day and have 2 more starting out now.

Pink Floyd is a fucking Jem of a strain and is a seriously underrated performer. Very nice, strong effects in the head with a gentle grip on the body with most phenos I tried. Incredible smells ranging through the fruit range after cure. Taste was all over as well, with only one pheno having a bad earthy and rotten taste. Everything else was fruity and incense like. Super stellar stuff.

Having fun making Rosin. Big thanks to my friend Argo aka Crazy G for the tutorial. I've been pressing flower, flower with co2 hash inside and now straight co2 hash which is proving very very nice.

9312018133634.jpg

Having fun making Rosin. Big thanks to my friend Argo aka Crazy G for the tutorial. I've been pressing flower, flower with co2 hash inside and now straight co2 hash which is proving very very nice.

9312018133634.jpg

That looks disturbingly good! Nice work man

Hey, happy Halloween!
Thanks for the kindness Amoril. It is indeed very good. :DBHO and other extracts have always been take it or leave it for me. This stuff though man... im hooked. The taste is just pure, unadulterated and fantastic.

Have you had the pleasure of dabbing some nice rosin?

Hey, happy Halloween!
Thanks for the kindness Amoril. It is indeed very good. :DBHO and other extracts have always been take it or leave it for me. This stuff though man... im hooked. The taste is just pure, unadulterated and fantastic.

Have you had the pleasure of dabbing some nice rosin?

not yet, but soon

Hey Jake you are rocking it! Those pics are raising my blood pressure haha. Nice stufff!

Aloha braddah
M

Hey Jake you are rocking it! Those pics are raising my blood pressure haha. Nice stufff!

Aloha braddah
M

Smoke soma this here and you'll be fixed right up :D

Here's a shot of the IC in late flower, under the big bad LED.. It looks like a flower from an alien planet.

1012018185531.jpg

Instant Cookies is my go to girl. I'm in love.. Can you blame me?
10132018202940.jpg
1013201820292.jpg
10132018202845.jpg
10132018202917.jpg

P.s. Flopping started when I pulled her out for pics. She supported those super dense buds very well.

Really nice jake! Enjoy the harvest bud, which seed company are these from?

Hi Alecky, I will definitely enjoy this harvest! My jar of this variety is dangerously low so I'm doubly excited.

This variety is a Bodhi creation that I got through PJs circle. It's hands down my favorite indica.
Look for it used in LED Seedz hybrids. Diamonds and pearls is one I got to sample and man oh man, POTENT and Tasty.

Damn.
It’s been a year since I updated this thread at all.
A lot has happened since then, I won’t go into great detail. Still the same room. Now I’m half soil and half hydro. The half hydro was super dialed in for a minute...
I recently had a bad infestation of Root Aphids though and lost/tossed quite a few plants, major bummer.

Current Roster:
Clones;
Instant Cookies
Jetlag
Panama Haze
CBD Therapy S1

Seedlings;
Ortega F2
StarDawg F3
Gorilla Glue #4 S1

My objective this winter is to make StarDawg F4 as well as handful of StarDawg F3 x hybrids, including to the CBD Therapy but probably not the Ortega F2.
After that, well... Afghan Haze has been calling my name so that’s probably where Ill find my next Mr Nice Haze hybrid fix.

Here’s the current situation:
Soil veg-

423784C6-D437-4CF4-B93E-CFC172F0F0BA.jpeg

CBD Therapy S1-

A112448E-0110-4534-85E0-B55A4DFAEEFE.jpeg

At present hydro is not active. I have everything cleaned and on stand by for when I am confident the Aphids are gone. Go, nematodes, go!!

I’ll be back.

Stay hazed
Jake

Last edited:
Howdy,

CBD Therapy S1:
ECD9B211-9979-46A5-B3B1-C60D6C616998.jpeg
2C7040C1-A530-4244-B31E-77FB910679A0.jpeg

She’s about ready to flip to flower, maybe this weekend. This evening I top dressed with “Flower Girl” from Dr Earth. I then covered the pot in a thin layer of coco chunk as a mulch and watered in.
I’m looking forward to seeing some medicine growing :)
Have a great Friday!

Sweet lineup Jake! What's up with the therapy? Is it an all CBD pheno?

Hey Cannafish thanks for stopping by brother.

I don’t really know any numbers on this one... perhaps a lab test in 2020.
All I know is that when I make the buds into hash and mix in about 10% known high THC hash I get awesome pain relief after about a week of daily doses. I use this as a salve and daily as a coconut oil canna cap. It’s a mainstay in my daily life.

Hi Cannafish,
The most common mistake with CBD is not giving it time to work. Everyone hears the stories about the Almost Instant Seizure Relief and expects a CBD dose to do the same for whatever ails them, in my circle usually pain.
I’ve found that almost everyone I’ve told to give it 10 days has started feeling relief within one week but definitely not instantly.

I bet you could take out some of those aches and nicks, just give it a consistent dose for 10 days ;)

Since I’m here, I’ll do a quick and dirty update..
here’s CBD Therapy S1 taking very nicely to her training, she’ll be flipped to flower in the coming days.
Also in this shot is Instant Cookies, trying her damndest to get back to full health. She’s just taking advantage of the 1000w sun for a few days before going back in the tent.
798D746A-850C-43D3-8472-493470EE22BA.jpeg

Here’s a very thirst veg tent, ready for a top dress and a drink tonight after the mrs and the baby are in bed
6B966E2D-6858-4A28-B087-6D94A67E505B.jpeg

I’m seeing almost no signs of root aphids, it’s been a while since I’ve seen a flier and am hopeful that I can fire up hydro again soon... we shall see.

My apologies for picture quality, like I said, quick and dirty.

Happy Hump Day!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I hope you’ve had a great holiday season so far! It’s been good on my end.

The garden has not been so good.
After thinking I had made substantial progress I decided to take a new round of cuts to get the hydro side going again.
After 7 days I had roots through the rockwool cube.
After 10 days I had root aphids on the roots.

This is after various different treatments and then the release of predatory nematodes.

I have elected to go scorched earth.

So, I got rid of everything from Veg.

I am left with 3 females and 2 males of StarDawg F3, one final plant of Instant Cookie and the CBD therapy s1.

I will make a seed run with this group and then shut everything down. No plants, no clones, nothing. For at least a month. I will keep the grow room in optimal temp and humidity range for aphids to hatch and be trapped or poisoned.
I will deep clean the room as many times as necessary.

I am hoping a month of this routine will be all it takes before I can start back up again. I am prepared to go longer.

Luckily I have some good friends in my gardening circle and have been assured that I can get instantcookies back when I’m clean.
The others have no backup though so it’ll be time to start searching for keepers again.

Anywho, that’s the bad.

The good is I have a really good handle on the remaining plants, they are not badly effected by the aphids.

Here’s CBD Therapy S1 after her 10 day into 12/12 hair cut....
43F9A0D8-4CF0-42BB-86BD-3ACBC2738FC2.jpeg
CF6CC1E4-2871-43F8-AC42-EB9F5D53778F.jpeg

Pic doesn’t catch it well but there’s already a nice layer of trichome coverage developing:
DB6BBD59-D5BF-4278-8113-83EFDB8141C3.jpeg

Have a happy new year!!

Almost Spring!

Hi Mr Nice family
I’ve been lurking a ton more than posting so i decided to update this thing..

It’s almost spring and things are on the rise.

I’m in the middle of the shut down of my main garden room.
In the mean time I have assembled a small (2’x2’x4’) tent with home made LED light and ebb and flow.
The strain is (auto fem) Sugar Black Rose x Dark Devil, made by my pal ReikoX.

40F1C906-96A6-4147-B3A4-30118F31F2C3.jpeg
C9A4E8BC-A627-44C6-A428-B0C3912AB9C0.jpeg
FCB3AC62-50B4-4084-AAB6-3BBC61FCCB7B.jpeg

These are like 43 days old from sprout. 20/4 since they came above ground. 3” rockwool cubes, Flora series. Fun fun.

Really though, the big fun is coming up in just a few weeks :D

I can’t wait to share some of my upcoming adventure with you guys. When the time is closer I’ll share the titillating details of what genetics are going to be responsible for my reboot... just know they’re the best of the best. If you can’t tell, I’m very excited :)

Back