Jake gets overwhelmed. Come watch.

Hey braddah, have you tried a silicate product? I've had great success using this supplement. It has also been helpful in providing better mechanical support for some of those spindly sats I've come to know and love.

Cool runnin braddahs
M

I have heard about it but didn't take a look until now, I will get some and test for the new grows. Thanks for the interesting read and recommendation! Should be very interesting to study overwatering effects together with the soil-shrooms.

To Jake:

Thanks for the kind words man, i really do appreciate it.

CM:

I'm in the 4th week of veg. 17 of 18 Plants have made it until here. I'm now taking 2 cuts of every plant and then blooming out the seedplants to full ripeness. Impressive Plant so far, creating a great canopy by it's own by shooting the bottom branches to the top. Stem aromas are different from Menthol to berry.

Well, I just started to do the extraction thing. So I can't say much about it at the moment. I'm about to distillate some cheap 56% Rum to get some high concentrated cell poison for extraction. Also I will do direct steam extractions of the males I'm not about to keep. But Cannabis is just one Plant I will do extractions of, but I can now concentrate on it indoor, till the greens are shooting out again next spring.

The distillery is built out of a 6l pressure cooker with a 2 copper- pipe system and thermostat.

Well, I don't really see me having a chance to compete versus the pharma here in CBD or Guys like Shantibaba who have spend much more time on the issue. I don't see me that professional now, I'm just starting to scratch the surface but I am young and time is my Ally ;)

I look into the future with much of enthusiasm and hope, I think much will change and things are going to be good again. We have it in our hands.

So keep growing and doin good fellas and we be the change we are hoping for.

Best wishes to all.

Hello everyone. Thanks for popping in and contributing!

Quick update:

Everyone is in dirt now.. Clones were planted in Happy Frog & Perlite at a 70:30 Raio about 20 minutes ago. The big girls (GG, ARC, LS, GSC) are now growing at a good pace and will be ready to donate cuttings soon. I'm thinking I will flower all of established plants in 7 gallon pots as a sort of bumper crop.

The 3 la Nina are barely visible in this picture. They are in the small plastic cups in the middle of the shot. They are going steady- working on their 3rd true leaf sets. The 4th never popped up. So, 75% germination on a very small sample. I think that's fine(especially since the pack was free... Bud of the month:):):)).

The Koala Berry (Walkabout for those who don't know) is taking off big time now. I just swapped out the 600w MH for one of my 1000w HPS as she is about to throw pistils any minute now.
She is shedding the damaged leaves she has and is pumping out nice green growth. Almost back to a happy plant. I will thin her out over the weekend and snap a few pictures.

That's all for now! See y'all soon!

Stay hazed,
Jake

Update, lame.

Hello!

I ended up having to work all weekend so I did not get a chance to clean up the koala Berry and snap photos.

Last night I took two cuttings of each of the Gorilla Glue, Alien Rock Candy and Lemon Skunk.

The widow clone doesn't look like she will make it....
Not a huge loss as its likely she is not the real deal anyway.

That's all for now!

Happy Halloween boys and girls!
Jake

Good Saturday everyone!

The veg/seedling group is doing great! Really starting to grow now that I've got the MH set up for them.

Something funny going on with the ARC/GG4..... they appear exactly the same. Pretty sure it's the same cultivar... I'm trying to press my buddy for details but all I've gathered is that maybe those came from CL and not where I said they were from in an earlier post.

They both have extremely viney growth patterns, twisted leaves and identical stem rub smells. (Two on the back left in the above photo)

Fucking liars my friends. Fucking liars.
..........Anyway!

The La Nina are a little more visible in this photo and they are growing nice now. They have a nice root system and will be transplanted soon. I'm really excited to see them in action. I've got no Sativa smoke in my cupboard at the moment!!

100% success on the 1st clone batch. Who needs a Bubble cloner. Lol.
I'm waiting on the next batch to root before flowering off the GG/"ARC" but that should happen any day now. I've decided not to waste a 7 gallon on those girls until I've seen them flower first.

My Koala Berry mother is looking like quite the messy bush. I will never "monster crop" again. She'll provide a nice crop though and i will be keeping all the top buds and making the rest into QWISO.

That's all for now! I'm off to go spray everyone down with Azamax and check for any issues. Growing in the fall/winter is so easy!

Take care my friends and Stay Hazed,
Jake

...Fucking liars my friends. Fucking liars...

True that! I've stopped chasing the mirage- it was easier on my nervous (expectation) system and my grow room with all the shit that came IN with "the gift." I still occasionally wander but then the Angel's Breath this morning tells me I don't need to go anywhere beyond MNS. The Neville's Haze told me the same thing yesterday. Too funny brah! Aloha, M

True that! I've stopped chasing the mirage- it was easier on my nervous (expectation) system and my grow room with all the shit that came IN with "the gift." I still occasionally wander but then the Angel's Breath this morning tells me I don't need to go anywhere beyond MNS. The Neville's Haze told me the same thing yesterday. Too funny brah! Aloha, M

Mu, my brother, that is an excellent way to put it. Chasing the mirage. I hope not to find dead camels in my flower room....

This whole experiment is likely to lead me to the same conclusion. After all, I'm more excited about the La Nina than I am about any of the clones provided by my friend.

I'm very much looking forward to finding a few acceptable keepers and ditching the rest of the current list in favor of making room for more seeds to go in the dirt.

What's the effect like on that angels breath? Thats on my short list of what to plant next.

Thanks for popping in sir.

Stay hazed,
Jake

Hey braddah, Certainly don't want to draw down anyone's excitement. It's important to do things that validate and add to one's experience at least for me; than to listen to an outsider haha. I really like La Nina and hope it works out for you. It is excelente smoke dude. The Angel's Breathe, I'm not so good at this but-- this particular plant smelled of deep fruit with eucalyptus intensity. Full smoke which can induce coughing fits if taken too deeply. A slight rough edge to the exhale compared to the Mango. A split second later an instant forgetting of what was just being processed, instead finding oneself in the present moment empty handed. Hysterical at times as you all know. ST memory improves after the first 10 minutes for me. Definitely nose tickling with a spicy residue left on the sides of the tongue resulting in tingling at this location also. Almost clove effect after several minutes. Shoulders have come back into themselves during this time and the lower back pain is somewhat dulled. I feel a little more mobile. I'm slowly beginning to appreciate it's medicinal qualities. 20 minutes later I am feeling more pain relief, more relaxation but still focused and coherent just not as much so as the 15 minutes previous. Just more relaxed, a nice warm place to be. If feels heavier in effect than the Mango but the AB might have more pain relief to offer. I'll let you know as my experience increases and improves with this variety. Thanks for asking brah. Aloha nui M

Musashi,
Good stuff with the angels breath, huh?
I'm really surprised to hear that it's got pain reliever quality in that blend. That's actually great to hear!
I'm really glad you're enjoying it and I look forward to any other info you can offer. I've been apprehensive when approaching that variety. My gut tells me I need to polish my technique a bit more before taking a run at her.....

Case in point:
Way overgrown Koala Berry Mum starting to flower-

I am NOT looking forward to trim time..........
I meant to post that in my earlier update but forgot that picture.

Stay hazed,
Jake

Hey Jake,

you asked for the CM and I have a few things to say now about it which will maybe help in your decision in trying it out?.

First my idea of growing it out in 1Gal pots was a bad idea and didn't work out like it did with the "shit" as the more indica structure needs much more root growth. The roots were even shooting out of the earth on top- I have not seen this before. In the end it is not too bad, as I have taken clones of the females when they were small enough to be happy. Translanting them now wouldn't be good, as I used smartpots and the plant would get hell of a shock now with broken roots. So I will just flower them out now and give the clones a bigger home of 5gal+ Pots. It is very hard to make my ideas work in a small place, as I'm not able to keep a lot in big pots room-wise.

But back to the CM.

I like the structure very much. Its like a ball of smaller Arms with a Pike of the Maincola. It creates a great canopy naturally that's for sure.

Stem aromas were quite a lot (males and females):

Plant 11,12,13,7,17 were in the range of Berrys: I named them:

"spice berry", "deep bubblegum", "sweet gum", "berry cassis", "sweet- berrygum" on the aromas list.

Then I had something in the sandalwood range with a sweet undertone of.... berrys of course and another one which was clear- sandalwoody.

Also I found 2 or 3 with a skunky odor and 3 got a Mentholy cloak.

I have made my choice in terpenes and plant-structure so far and it will be interesting how much this will change in the next weeks. Maybe I get surprised with the end-product.

So I would say if you want to look deeper in the world of berry- terpenes this would be your strain odor-wise.

So that's what I can say until now about the CM.

"I've been apprehensive when approaching that variety. My gut tells me I need to polish my technique a bit more before taking a run at her....."

Don't be foolish, and try it out my Friend,

the earlier you try, the earlier you learn. My first plant ever was a 16week sativa. I didn't even know what I got but did my best and in the end it was a great smoke, not the best yield but hey that's what we are learning for, right?

Mushashi:

Great to hear about the Angels Breath and it's medicinal advantages! How much time did your pheno need?

Best wishes to you guys.

One came in 11 wks. Most were 12-13 wks. Some at 14 wks too. Quality, flavorful smoke. Friends with "experience" appreciate her and ask for her. She definitely warrants more of my attention and I plan to gain more experience with this variety in the near future (as I did have one herm in the bunch.) Diligence and using clones next round should shorten grow time and assure success. Right now in it's place I'm having fun exploring the NevMango. The Mango Haze is now part of the family and a staple on every grow. Having this kind of quality at our fingertips...
What can I say boys and girls, it's another day in paradise and we are truly blessed to be alive at this time.

Aloha braddahs
M

...I've been apprehensive when approaching that variety...

And hell ya, throw some 10+ week seeds in the dirt and let her take you on a journey. Like I said a long time ago where's the trust? I mean what's the worst that could happen? Dead plant? Grow a dozen just in case :) A word of warning though, once you do, once you grow da kine hazes from seeds gotten from the big Kahuna, you will never go back. IMJ, the medicine is that good.

Shaka brah
M

Hey Jake,

you asked for the CM and I have a few things to say now about it which will maybe help in your decision in trying it out?.

First my idea of growing it out in 1Gal pots was a bad idea and didn't work out like it did with the "shit" as the more indica structure needs much more root growth. The roots were even shooting out of the earth on top- I have not seen this before. In the end it is not too bad, as I have taken clones of the females when they were small enough to be happy. Translanting them now wouldn't be good, as I used smartpots and the plant would get hell of a shock now with broken roots. So I will just flower them out now and give the clones a bigger home of 5gal+ Pots. It is very hard to make my ideas work in a small place, as I'm not able to keep a lot in big pots room-wise.

But back to the CM.

I like the structure very much. Its like a ball of smaller Arms with a Pike of the Maincola. It creates a great canopy naturally that's for sure.

Stem aromas were quite a lot (males and females):

Plant 11,12,13,7,17 were in the range of Berrys: I named them:

"spice berry", "deep bubblegum", "sweet gum", "berry cassis", "sweet- berrygum" on the aromas list.

Then I had something in the sandalwood range with a sweet undertone of.... berrys of course and another one which was clear- sandalwoody.

Also I found 2 or 3 with a skunky odor and 3 got a Mentholy cloak.

I have made my choice in terpenes and plant-structure so far and it will be interesting how much this will change in the next weeks. Maybe I get surprised with the end-product.

So I would say if you want to look deeper in the world of berry- terpenes this would be your strain odor-wise.

So that's what I can say until now about the CM.

"I've been apprehensive when approaching that variety. My gut tells me I need to polish my technique a bit more before taking a run at her....."

Don't be foolish, and try it out my Friend,

the earlier you try, the earlier you learn. My first plant ever was a 16week sativa. I didn't even know what I got but did my best and in the end it was a great smoke, not the best yield but hey that's what we are learning for, right?

Mushashi:

Great to hear about the Angels Breath and it's medicinal advantages! How much time did your pheno need?

Best wishes to you guys.

Thierry,

Thanks for popping in buddy!

I like what you are finding in the CM line. Brosieden posted some pictures today and I will say between him and you the decision is getting tougher! Your description of the growth style fit his pictures perfectly. Who doesn't love a Pike of a Main Cola!?!

I am very happy to see you verify the berry notes that are common in the CM line. I have read that from others as well. I am excited to hear how they develop for you.
The sandalwood is most intriguing to me, especially since I had a Critical Haze (AH Pheno i thought) that had a nice Sandalwood smell when cured......Maybe it wasn't as AH as i thought.

Your one gallon bucket mishap had me laughing out loud. I've been there, brother. Has that stress caused any inter-sex traits?

As far as Angels Breath.... I don't know why I'm scared of that Variety. I've tangled with some long flower sativa's now and know I can handle them.... there's just something that tells me I'm not ready. Maybe I'm not ready to fully appreciate the AB and I know in my subconscious that it would be a waste, so to speak.:rolleyes: Plus, I have SO many other varieties to try... Nev's Haze is probably the next Real Sativa I want to play with. But who knows, the auctions have been so good to me that I am back on there and eying some more of the Hazier crosses.

Keep us in the loop!

Stay Critical man,
Jake

And hell ya, throw some 10+ week seeds in the dirt and let her take you on a journey. Like I said a long time ago where's the trust? I mean what's the worst that could happen? Dead plant? Grow a dozen just in case :) A word of warning though, once you do, once you grow da kine hazes from seeds gotten from the big Kahuna, you will never go back. IMJ, the medicine is that good.

Shaka brah
M

Mu, My man, I love it when you post in my threads. The positive vibes you bring just explode out of my screen. That coupled with my evening Cannatonic joint are enough to put me in a very good mood. Thank you for that bro, so many negative nellies in this world. :D

Good info on the AB! All of the flower times you referenced in the other post seem to be right in line with my expectations.

I'm hoping that my La Nina plants bring out a super Sativa lady to take me on that 3 month journey!

Maybe what you are saying is why I'm afraid. I don't want to end my search for the ULTIMATE plant just yet. It's kinda like I am hunting the yetti and know where he lives but I don't want the chase to end... So i'm just beating around the bush!

Hahaha, there's that joint kicking in.

Here's what is about to happen:
I am going to count my Angel Breath Seeds. If I have an EVEN number I am going to plant 2 seeds. If I have an ODD number I am going to keep on waiting.

COUNT IS IN: 22 Angel Breath Seeds Came from Auction. I am off to prepare 2 party cups with my seed start mix..........
:)

Good influences in here!

Stay Hazed my friends,
Jake

Last edited:
only get this life once

Okay, I'm all in.

Angels Breath is soon to join the party.
2 in the dirt.

Nev's Haze in my auction win bank.
Nobody is gonna beat me for that Mango Haze that's on the block now.

Time to start chasing the Haze Train again!!

best. hobby. ever.

Lets get hazed!
Jake

I did some smell testing yesterday and my CM pheno has a pronounced menthol type smell with fruity hints in the background, possibly something berry.
Quite lovely.

The short MkSk pheno on the other hand... Smells disgusting, a really "biting" smell like tar or old vomit or some shit. Was really off-putting.
Curious to see how she smokes :D

Also happy to hear ya goin with the Angel's Breath.
Have 40 each of Angel's Breath and Angel Heart in my bank and was wondering when I would get around to growing them.
Depending on what transpires, they might move up my list :D

Anyway, looking good jake, best wishes to you and your plants.

And I agree, best hobby ever :D

Hey Jake,

glad you had a good laugh :)

Well my favorite CM 's so far aren't that stretchy. I got 2 strechy ones but I feel those will never pack as much flowers as the other ones.

The stretchier ones have way less sidearms, that's what brings me to that point.

I'm too early in Bud development to have any intersex problems, but I can see a rising yellowing of leaves. I'm thinking of trimming everything close to the top- cola. So the Bud development can work proper and I have some nice single Colas, Instead of a bunch of smaller ones.

I think the next run of the Clones will tell much more. But I'll get you some photos of my Mini-Cm's soon.

Short period time lapse

First photo was snapped on Nov. 1st and Last photos were taken a few hours ago after a heavy watering: (Seedling shots are La Nina, stoners)

if you click on photos it will take you to postimg.org you can then view them larger

So that brings us up to date on the VEG group.

As you can tell in the last group shot the Gorilla Glue are missing from the line up. Their clones rooted finally! So, i topped them a few days ago and put them into the flower room tonight. In a couple of pics the glue leaf twist is on full display... it's weird to see, such an odd trait.

Everyone in the little cups are growing fast now after receiving their first dose of Fish and Sea Weed emulsion. Transplants will happen any day now, time permitting.

Now: on to the La Nina, none of them are looking particularly sativa yet. I see two short wide leaf girls and one tall wide leaf boy. We'll see if i guess right! They got a small dose of the F&SW juice at 1/4 strength and did not like it. Some slight edge curling and a small burn are noticeable now. :rolleyes:

Okay, we'll have some flower shots in here soon. The Koala mother plant is a ball of budsites, I'll snap some photos of her and the Glue girls soon.

Stay hazed,
Jake

Last edited:
Hello!

The broncos won today in an unusual fashion so I was in a good mood this afternoon. I decided to get some work done in the garden:

First and foremost: Lemon Skunk goes into the flower room one of her two cuttings got stem rot and got tossed. The other has not shown roots yet but will support the weight of the plug if I lift up on her. If she doesn't make it I will not fret, I could use the room and my partner isn't smitten with her.

*All clones and the La Nina seedlings have been transplanted into veg pots. 1 or so gallon pots which will have them ready to transplant again this time next month.

The Girl Scout Cookies clone is over a foot tall now and is draining her pot daily. I will transplant her this week after I sterilize all my 5 gallon buckets. This cut has proven to be very vigorous so far and I will take a few cuts when i transplant her.

Lastly: 2/2 Angel Breath seedlings are up and basking in the edge of the 600w

I'll post a bunch more pics soon.

Stay hazed,
Jake

Back