Is the shop still working? And paypal payment?

gattorama

Hi,

yesterday night I won an auction and today I tried to finalize the order by pay with paypal, but I keep receiving an error message:

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

I've sent a message to [email protected] and [email protected] but so far I did not receive any answer. So I was wondering if the shop is still active (I've read about many delays on this forum) and if paypal is a viable payment method.

I could be using a bank transfer but I'm a bit puzzled and starting to think I should probably find another source for some good seeds.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Hi, from what i see, paypal is newer feature.
So wait a bit for answer, or pay via bank.
I also done it like that and was a litlle unsure, but now Iam 100% sure of great care.

Hope I helped a bit ;)

Hi All

Yes for some reason shop.mrnice.nl is working fine but paypal for the auctions has been temporarily stopped until we send some information which we will do tomorrow...so hope to have that function working. All the other payment systems are working as usual....

So sorry for any inconvenience but these things do happen in our daily lives...will chime in here once it is sorted all the best Sb

quick response

Aloha brahs,

BTW, I submitted a request for Critical Skunk to the help desk yesterday, after winning the quarterly picture contest. They responded to me first thing today. Fast turnaround, you guys are on it! Thanks B!

Shaka
Mu

Auction site down ?

Hello peepz of MNS

It looks to me that there is an issue with the auction site.

I get this for the last 4 hours:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Browser in /home/mrnicescott/public_html/auctions/wp-content/plugins/browser-blocker/browser.php on line 135

Maybe just a local problem but anyway a FYI for mods / management

Have a great day

Aloha!

Has anyone been able to access auction site? Auctions, featured auctions, ending soon auctions, buy it now, are not coming up.

The 3 auctions I had won have disappeared from my account. My bad or?

Shaka
Mu

Aloha!

If not available already, I am sure that they will have paypal available at the click of a button within the auction site with this latest iteration. In the meantime, sales does have a paypal account that you can pay directly to. It is helpful if you have a paypal account. It was effortless when I used this method.

Shaka
Mu

Back