Is it okay to post here?

TokeD

I am wanting to become active in this community but am just curious is how you handle yourself, From what I seen this server is in spain? How cautious must we be arround these neck of the woods? Just in thought of the OG fallout.

www17.tc2.ams.nl.leaseweb.com [62.212.76.17]
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB

Shanti has stated no bean sales at this site (even though it's legal in A'dam) so I cannot possibly see any issues whatsoever.
I'm the guy that walked on cannabis-world (CW part deux) after seeing it was unsafe (thru various nefarious methods :D) and also walked on cannacabana (CW part tres) after seeing what a joke that site was (it looks like there are only 5-6 active posters there now, I guess people figured that one out after one of the primary owners of the site got busted (DOH!)).

Beleive me, I am very gunshy after og/cw, and I'm well versed enough to find things out on my own....
This place be fine.

hi TokeD and welcome back from the cold yes the fall out from the cw / og did shock many but since then lots have made changes to protect there communitys one being seperate seed sales from the web community.

Like Thorax sed from what i know the servers in the dam and the mr nice site will not have seed sales so this community will be a discution forum on all aspects of the plant and im still reading cruseing threw the site also and amazed at each turn i take.

Back