iPhone surveillance

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Still using your phone for pics? Consider where you live. This excuse that they want to catch child sex abusers may be the beginning of the complete loss of privacy for the rest of us.

🤙Mu

"If there is a match between a user’s photos and the CSAM database, Apple manually reviews the issue"
So Apple has a kiddy p*rn database?
Wow.

Guys, here I can tell you...

1) Best way to guard your self is of course, to not take pictures on devices connected to GPS&NETWORK together (even if not always possible).
2) If you post something on web, it is no more your privacy! That is when it can be used as proof and so on (all the bullshits). Not if it is only stored on your phone, nor your googledrives->(I dont count on that one)....
3) Do your own research and find some options for EXIF delete (PC/Android/Iphone versions) - to delete all the info about your photos (embeded into photo files)
4) Of course dont do stupid things ;) and try to be safe ! :)
5) Those are just a photos, remember this one !!

RELAX & Today We are so much watched over, that few canna photos dont mean nothing :(

my add .:) Iam photo shooting on samsung mobile occaisionally, and guess what, facedetection count plants as plants, he is taking theese guesses somewhere too, and that is some database ;)

Back