Introducing myself, hiya..

Noharmfarm

Competent grower looking to shoot the breeze about plants, seeds and getting meds to the people.. I've worked in the growshop, used all the gear, feeds and gimmicks but doing the organic thing for now..
I keep a room in flower so there's always stuff on the go: chem, various cookies, diesel, cheese, running a bit of RSC gear for the craic - x18's and some afghans, its interesting to see what's out in the field.

Acquired a couple of girls from a friend of a friend who unexpectedly passed last year and I'm keeping them running for his people.. recently found out they are sharkshock and medihaze so here I am doing my homework -

Pleased to have finally signed up for the forums after lurking for the thick end of a decade, happy to be sharing the space with yourselves.
Looking to expand the seed collection, find those elites, chuck a bit of pollen around and hopefully beat a few of you to the punch in the auctions!

Run... now you still can.. 😁 i`m afraid it will be to late for you allready, hearing you talking about the auctions.. didnt they tell you to stay away from them? its adictive... MNS forum is filled with auction junkies :LOL: no you really dont need all of them 😄

Welcome and good hunting!

Run... now you still can.. 😁 i`m afraid it will be to late for you allready, hearing you talking about the auctions.. didnt they tell you to stay away from them? its adictive... MNS forum is filled with auction junkies :LOL: no you really dont need all of them 😄

Welcome and good hunting!
I swear, I am not a seed hoarder. I just have 5 boxes of packs of vegetable seeds, and 2 cigar boxes of breeder packs, and various cloth whiskey pouches with beans and peas from the most productive, or tasty plants from each season.

It sucks having to buy whiskey to get cool bags to store seeds in.

Appreciating the warm welcome folks. 👏

Here's some of the rsc gear just finishing up to have a swatch at.
I'm figuring this is a Mazar-i-sharif out of the Afghan mix pack..

IMG_20210615_182402-min.jpgIMG_20210615_182407-min.jpg

Everyday is a school day with this stuff and you get some pretty archaic expressions..
Check the state of this primordial thing!

IMG_20210615_182632-min.jpgIMG_20210615_182609-min.jpg

I don't dedicated all the space to weird shit though so here's a bit of Chem '91 finishing up.. very tidy if I do say so myself.

IMG_20210615_182851-min.jpg

Nice! What kind of smells you getting from those afghan mix ? How long have they gone?

That chem is looking nice :cool:

Thanks for sharing

Back