In Search of the Holy Grail

Structure’s a little more elongated on the c5. Kinda like a nevils haze. Similar leaf to bud though between c5 and grail.
I just expected holy grail being the most haze of mns hybrids to be more extreme in the structure. But I know it’s not about structure, it’s the special highs and aromas that we are after. And SB says it’s the aromas that are haze C’s signature.

Surprisingly different bud structure than your nevils haze grow.
Originating from the NH, I was expecting a super Neville's phenotype structure, viny structures with fenotrigo expression- the look that distinguishes it from all others. I have also grown accustomed to the NH smell, that light incense, spice, citrus smell. As @CannaFish mentions, the Holy Grail is different in structure but it does have the haze smells albeit it is the heavier smells associated with meat and savory spices. Of interest, the HG #3 is similar to @Jahnova's post #242 but fuller in expression.

hg10 3_19.jpg

🤙Mu

Aloha braddahs!
So after a after haha (now I'm stuttering) smoking some of that Neville's Haze #3 you see in the earlier pic, I could kick myself for not hanging on to those Doors males and using them on the Holy Grail. Especially that #14, he was the dad on all those BDM pheno expressions in the pics. Oh well, here's to learning, eh. And here's hoping pollen is intact 🤞So grateful for this time and place. And especially grateful for this family of like minded-souls. Thank you.

here's an oldie from one of my all time fav LP's:
God Bless Martin Barre

🤙Mu

They look Great MU. I would Love to try those strains some day. I bought some Neville's Haze from Greenhouse seeds through Seedsman when they were still shipping to the US and it was Not Neville's Haze. It had to be a mix pack cause everyone got something different and I bought two 10 packs. I would like to grow the real thing someday. You grow some Beautiful plants.

Aloha everyone!

Another chapter closes, another begins. While the grow room gets bleached and tidied up, the overflow is evident in the spare room with plants retired and plants soon to begin their journey. The Northern Widow and Mohan Ram are going to get repotted today into 5x5's and then moved into the newly disinfected grow room to be dazzled by those new LEDS lol. I do have a yearning to get back to some Indicas- MKS, Medicine Man, NL5xAfghan and of course G13xAfSk! But what about SSH, Mango and La Nina? STOP!! Gotta stop smoking Haze while writing; first the task at hand, get that grow room ready and get those plants repotted! And then there is that Holy Smoke waiting in the paper bags... Gotta go!

hg hanging 9_3.jpg

Still going thru my old LP's, just some great music and lyrics back then:

Those who wish to be
Must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation
The underlying theme...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

🤙Mu

Aloha everyone!

The Holy Grail was put in paper bags today and some product withheld. A bit green, this doob of #2 is yep, de lime in de coconut- drawing and tasting of mango. I got two grocery bags full of her and did I clone her? NOOOOO! Doh moment. I have clones of #3 and #5 now, the yielders. And I still have some seed for to make the F2's. This strain will be in rotation. Jah bless!

hg #2 9_7_21.jpg

🤙Mu

They look Great MU. I would Love to try those strains some day. I bought some Neville's Haze from Greenhouse seeds through Seedsman when they were still shipping to the US and it was Not Neville's Haze. It had to be a mix pack cause everyone got something different and I bought two 10 packs. I would like to grow the real thing someday. You grow some Beautiful plants.
I think many of us have been there. I had a super silver haze from someone that went on and on with no bud to speak of. I had an NL and Skunk grow- they looked like aliens! Time wasted.
Thanks for the kind words and hope to see your sativa grows soon!

mu

Aloha everyone!

Just like the Holy Smoke thread, I'm winding up this thread also. It's been a privilege growing these out for SB. Like one's children, it is hard to name a favorite strain and even a particular phenotype within that strain. They are all very good. That's not to say there are not any differences, there are, but all of the plants got me where I needed to go, some with a fair amount of intensity. Excellent genetics and an excellent combination of genetics. Mothers of both HG and HS will be kept for themselves and also for their potential contribution to something else. With dreams of another AC combination, thanks again for the support and I'll see you soon with another MNS grow!

hg5 3_19.jpg

mu

Back