In Search of the Holy Grail

Aloha everyone!

Just a pair...
This is the second time I am writing this as I deleted the whole MFKR just seconds ago. Aargh! I'll keep it shorter this time. As I was saying, I took some whole body shots this time as I neglected to do it during the last grow which left me without a clue as to the morphology of the plants I was smoking. So pics of the #3's and #2's. I did manage to salvage the clones I forgot to water over the weekend- I lost half of them. I put the rest outside; they will be up-potted and I will take clones off of them when they get larger.

hg#2 7_14.jpg
Holy Grail #2

hg#2b 7_14.jpg
Holy Grail #2b

hg#3a 7_14.jpg
Holy Grail #3a

hg#3b 7_14.jpg
Holy Grail #3b

hg a 7_14.jpg

hg b 7_14.jpg

hg d 7_14.jpg

hg c 7_14.jpg

🤙 Mu

i love your pics very nice #2 looks to be very frosty your making me want to grow some of those.
I dunno brah, they may disappoint you as they won't go that 150 days you are so used to lol. 120 is much more manageable IMO. They have filled in nicely in 6 wks. With 9+ wks. to go, I'm looking forward to the weight that comes in the last few weeks. I'm sure they will be satisfactory. Come to think of it, I think you are really going to enjoy the smoother ride. Hop on board brah!

Like fishing poles! This is where the stem cracked several weeks ago from too aggro LST, she has repaired nicely. The stems are thicker than shit and the vigor is frightening. Quick someone put this thing outside!
stem crack 7_14.jpg

🤙Mu

Aloha everyone!

Ending week 7 and walking into the room this morning before the carbon filter fan kicks in, there is a shift. Starting to get stinky with that flat smell, the acridness affecting the eyes. As I mentioned earlier, they are just starting to sizzle- visible trichs. Not as developed as the Holy Smoke but I'm not worried lol, knowing how they morph at the last minute. So, as I wait for the end point, might as well continue to learn how to use this camera. During this wait, I am also wondering what will be grown next. In @wisp's thread "What if", there was talk of combining genetics within the MNS pool to create a new strain. I mentioned NL5Hz as an important building block. The NL5Hz x Widow needs to be tried as I think there would be some killer phenos coming out of that not to mention potential yield. On the extreme haze side, I also mentioned Haze AC as another important starting point. NL5Hz x AC is a great combination. From the Doors, it made sense to then move to Holy Grail, combining NH with AC. Going forward, I'm thinking what SSH combined with Haze AC would do :p Stay tuned.

hga 7_18.jpg

hgb 7_18.jpg

hgc 7_18.jpg

hgd 7_18.jpg

🤙Mu

Back