In Search of the Holy Grail

Connoisseur cultivars. Well put Shanti. It’s been an honor growing your beans. Having tried many EU as well as USA strains before finding MNS, you’ll always find an MNS Haze in my pocket these days. I enjoy the consistent stability and potency across the board with MNS stock. So far grown some 30 strains from the MNS/CBD Crew stable out of over some 60 listed offerings; they have all been excellent. I have always found at least a small handful of keepers out of every pack. It doesn’t hurt to also find extraordinary males for perpetuation. Breeder of breeders, a big hug and thanks for the positive contributions you have made- bringing joy and healing to the planet.

Connoisseur cultivars. Well put Shanti. It’s been an honor growing your beans. Having tried many EU as well as USA strains before finding MNS, you’ll always find an MNS Haze in my pocket these days. I enjoy the consistent stability and potency across the board with MNS stock. So far grown some 30 strains from the MNS/CBD Crew stable out of over some 60 listed offerings; they have all been excellent. I have always found at least a small handful of keepers out of every pack. It doesn’t hurt to also find extraordinary males for perpetuation. Breeder of breeders, a big hug and thanks for the positive contributions you have made- bringing joy and healing to the planet.
Don't want to be an ass kisser.... But I also think that SB has a place allready booked in heaven for all the work he 's done and for releasing such quality beans at very affordable price to the mass.

Thank you dear brother from Israel! And much love and good vibrations to all members for the positive contributions and the sharing of your knowledge and grows on this site. We are all stronger and maybe a little smarter because of all in this ohana. These 2 new offerings so far have been winners. Shanti did his homework. Look ma no hermies! While they do go past 12 weeks, they are not for everyone. But for the intrepid, you will be richly rewarded.
Less bullshit, more growing brah!

🤙Mu

Aloha everyone!

Mahalo, a big thank you all for the continued support. It has been fun to showcase yet another MNS winner. I can't wait to get them dried and sampled. The smells are very strong in the morning before the fans turn on. Acrid, spicy, some citrus more leather, muted church, nothing bright but pungent. All of the above pictures were of the many buds populating the HG branches. As far as the pics, #4 is actually the first pic. She is the early bird. Unfortunately, she has no stem or branch strength and is of modest size, so she will be culled. #1 has the same weepy, sativa branching and will also not make the cut. I believe the one you are thinking of is #3.
hg#3 3_28.jpg
A beautiful specimen, she has little color so far. I'm guessing she'll go 16 weeks or so.

The others that will be kept will be #5 and #2- both of the viny variety. #5 is pictured below. The plant is LST'd horizontally and yet this apical cola insists on standing upright. Overall, she's long, viny, and big one too!
hg#5 3_28.jpg

The exciting news is that the other HG male decided to flower also so I will crop him and do my best to get him out of the house before he does some serious damage. I suspect some minimal pollination has occurred and a few seeds will be welcome although I would have rather waited for the next round to do it in a more controlled fashion. I'm rollin with it as it is all good.

🤙Mu

Aloha fellow Firewalkers!

I believe we are going into the 15th week from what I can tell. Since my computer blew up, I have lost all records. Lighting now at 10/14, they are showing more color as more will be cut down today. Hoping to finish in 16 weeks here. The clones are ready to go. I have 2 of each, keeping half of them as mothers and growing out the other half without delay. Looking forward to the mating with the strong males I held back. Some Easter eggs for ya.

hg_bud_a 4_3.jpg

hg_bud_b 4_3.jpg

hg_bud_c 4_3.jpg

hg_bud_d 4_3.jpg

hg_bud_e 4_3.jpg

hg_bud_f 4_3.jpg

hg_bud_g 4_3.jpg

hg_bud_h 4_3.jpg

hg_bud_i 4_3.jpg

🤙Mu

Back