impatiently waiting on my first Shark Shock harvest

Lammy

so I'm about 4 weeks into flower on my first Shark Shock run. I started from about 40 SS beans. I also recently harvested some NL5/ Afghan. I love picking between the different stinky smells of the 5/af. there seems to be a lot more variation in the Shark Shock plants. My SS#1 really stands out from the rest. it was frosty as hell at 3 and a half weeks with some decent buds. (sorry no pictures) SS#31 has rock hard tops. several others look incredible in their own way. several look a little less incredible. mainly in the sparser bud formation because they mostly look pretty frosty. as nice as they all look I really can't get much of a smell off of them yet.

so I wanted to ask those who have grown her before, what smells can I expect?

Hard boiled sweets/candy store fruit with skunk overtones :)

A tester bud @ 45 days of flower had me extremely high !

thanks Sharky.
there was 1 I thought smelled like sweet tarts.

Last edited:
Hi fellow sharkmen i have 19 sharks going strong very fast grower and all vigourous I can't wait one more week then 12/12 I hope I find a 6 week pheno as I keep runningout if meds and cant produce enuf for meself nevermind other ill peeps .peace merry xmas and be safe at all times

you aint kidding I'd love to have a 6 weeker I got a cleaning pack of them girls haven't popped any yet though. I'm hopeing for one like on the third pic of the strain description thats done atleast in 8 weeks with a decent yield I find that girl I'm gonna keep her for years. I'm sure I'll find a keeper though from the pics I've seen shark shock looks like the nicest widow hybrid from mr. nice but I got a few medicine man in flower only about 2 weeks though.

you aint kidding I'd love to have a 6 weeker I got a cleaning pack of them girls haven't popped any yet though. I'm hopeing for one like on the third pic of the strain description thats done atleast in 8 weeks with a decent yield I find that girl I'm gonna keep her for years. I'm sure I'll find a keeper though from the pics I've seen shark shock looks like the nicest widow hybrid from mr. nice but I got a few medicine man in flower only about 2 weeks though.

I finally picked up a cleaning pack too and am looking for an extra frosty keeper.

That 3rd pic is the same one greenhouse uses to promote white widow, but the ghs one is obviously photoshop'd up. Now that I look, their el niño photo is shanti's black widow photo too. Same with medman/white rhino. Jeez!

Anyways, here's to frosty sharks!

-mp

hi guys.
I thought it be cool to find a 6 weeker as well. I had gotten a shark shock spring cleaning. I had tested using the top of my t5 to germinate beans and it held a constant temperature. until I went to germinate my second half of the shark beans. i fried about 40 beans after making the same mistake with some medicine man's I decided not to make the same mistake again. lol

so out of about the 40 beans that lived. I did I have a few pheno's that I think could certainly be picked at 6 although I'm going to take them to 7 because I'm sure they'll be bigger. it'll be week 5 for me tomorrow so I'm just guessing at the 6 week thing. I haven't gotten there yet. but my ss#1 was very frosty at 3-1/2 weeks with very nice bud formation. several others were very frosty and nice looking at the same time but man that #1 just stands out.

I finally picked up a cleaning pack too and am looking for an extra frosty keeper.
That 3rd pic is the same one greenhouse uses to promote white widow, but the ghs one is obviously photoshop'd up. Now that I look, their el niño photo is shanti's black widow photo too. Same with medman/white rhino. Jeez!

Anyways, here's to frosty sharks!

-mp

mp- you're not kidding. that's pretty ridiculous.

I also noticed that greenhouse seed company's great white shark uses shanties 4th pic for shark shock. greenhouse also photoshopped that pic to make it look like it snowed on the bud. GH has no shame. wow.

Whiter Than White

mp- you're not kidding. that's pretty ridiculous.

I also noticed that greenhouse seed company's great white shark uses shanties 4th pic for shark shock. greenhouse also photoshopped that pic to make it look like it snowed on the bud. GH has no shame. wow.

All Of MNS' White Strains Are Frostier Than GHS', Hands Down In My Opinion;). For Example Take This Black Widow Image Taken Around The Time shanti First Started Up Mr Nice Seeds With Howard Over Ten Years Ago:)
I've Just Germinated A Few Shark Shocks From A Adventure Pack I Was Gifted
So I Hope To Add That To The Repetoire Of Strains I Have Already Grown. This Thread Has me Excited As I Never Knew Shark Shock Grew So Quickly.
Nice One:)
JKP
The White Rhino Image Is From The Old Compassion Club I Was A Member Of In Victoria, British Columbia ( See Old Images And Budshots:cool: ) Hempology 101 Society Gallery

Attachments

• MrNiceBlackWidow-Trichomes-THC.jpg
    MrNiceBlackWidow-Trichomes-THC.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 62
  • normal_white_rhino.jpg
    normal_white_rhino.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 53
I was on attitude last night and I noticed that seedman seeds is selling a G13/Skunk using shanti's picture. they claim it as breed using their skunk#1.

I also noticed that " the doggies nuts" was selling G 13 haze feminized 10 seed for over 700 dollars. I guess I don't know what they're costs are to make that product but it seems like scum-baggery to me. they sell several products for over $400.

I would like to see gh show a white widow picture of their plant half as frosty as this....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 60
Back