I'm still high after a whole day. Why am i not coming down?

AnPeter90

im kinda freaking out I want to come down from the high I can't concentrate on anything and there's more things but it's a lot too type. I'm being really doubtful of myself and second guessing everything. I smoked last night for the first time in awhile with this girl I really like and it was the first time we had hung out. She's really good looking and has money from her family so like anything I do I'm worried I'm being weird or awkward and it's driving me crazy lol. Is there any way to come down off the high?

If you can get your hands on some cbd that will mellow you out a bit and help you come down. May increase your drowsiness though...

take a shower that always kills my high a bit and eating too. Another thing is amphetamines Ritalin Adderal etc. I hate those types of drugs because I can not get high on them.

But yeah being a lightweight a high CBD strain might be better for you they don't get you as high but not too much available on the streets because you don't get as high. But are you really with this girl just cause her family has money? LOL, Plenty of women who don't smoke and you can make your own money. Though I would marry Oprah in a heart beat but I'm going to be smoking a lot of weed. LMAO

Awesome. Awesome post.

Try Coffee. When I'm too high, and have to be normal, I drink a pot of coffee. The caffeine seems to cut through the haze in my brain and allows me to function again.

On a side note, compliment the weed and tell her it was too strong! She'll have to come over again but this time smoke less and cuddle more!

Good luck bro, don't get too far in your head.

Jake

Sounds like some good stuff!

Made a batch of butter in the younger days that had me high for 72 straight hours. Pretty unpleasant actually. I tried various tricks to sober up but only time fixed it. On day two I decided to see if exercise would help and went for a run. Was so stoned I tripped on a root and hit the ground, hard, due to slow reaction time. Must say the pain actually sobered me up for a few minutes. Pain or a dose of bad news seems to generally kill buzzes.

One word- habanero. Stick one of those in your mouth and you won't be worried about anything else :D
Seriously though, a jump in a cold river wakes me up right now.
Of course, a cold shower might be more practical.
Drink water and most importantly, don't forget to breathe and laugh braddah!

Aloha
M

If you can get your hands on some cbd that will mellow you out a bit and help you come down. May increase your drowsiness though...

G `day PJJ

CBD will not make you feel drowsy .
CBN from degraded THC will . CBD is felt in the body not the head .

EB .

Hi EB
Just reporting from personal experience...
I just want to know what this guy was smoking...high for a whole day from one session, I like the sound of that

Hi EB
Just reporting from personal experience...
I just want to know what this guy was smoking...high for a whole day from one session, I like the sound of that

G `day PJJ

What sort of product were you using for the personal experience ?
Can you be sure it was what it said on the bottle ?
I`m surprised it gave you a head buzz . CBD is sold on its ability to cause a body effect but no high .

In Spain i met folks who wouldn`t smoke Cannatonic . Said it took away from the buzz of the high THC herb .

EB .

im kinda freaking out I want to come down from the high I can't concentrate on anything and there's more things but it's a lot too type. I'm being really doubtful of myself and second guessing everything. I smoked last night for the first time in awhile with this girl I really like and it was the first time we had hung out. She's really good looking and has money from her family so like anything I do I'm worried I'm being weird or awkward and it's driving me crazy lol. Is there any way to come down off the high?

try a big glass of fresh orange juice, rumour is vitamin c can help you chill

G `day PJJ

What sort of product were you using for the personal experience ?
Can you be sure it was what it said on the bottle ?
I`m surprised it gave you a head buzz . CBD is sold on its ability to cause a body effect but no high .

In Spain i met folks who wouldn`t smoke Cannatonic . Said it took away from the buzz of the high THC herb .

EB .

happend to me too, the lady from endoca gave me at the fair a few drops of their highest concentrated cbd oil ... later that evening i was smoking in the hotel room (high thc low cbd strain) , but without any effect from the thc, when i had some 3 grams smoked in one session, well i inhaled until i felt something .. lol ... the thc molecule was finally binding to its receptor, meaning i felt the thc, but it was heavily modulated by the cbd, resulting in a indica coma like crash to bed expirience ... like nothing - nothing - nothing - nothing - too much ... lol but it was anyways more than ok, as it was bedtime and i had to be fresh for the next day of the fair ...

on a side note, my collegue from work, is like me, we dont belive that much into cbd, we believe in thc .. lol ... but he realized its medical property, as he had some nerve or muscle around his neck squeezed and that made some slight problems for him ... the lady from endoca put a few drops on his neck , and he forgot about it .... a few hours later he said " omg the pain is back, i didnt realized it until now, but cbd did help my neck ... i need more my neck" .. and that is to me a big big testimony ... ;)

I need my "like" button back

One word- habanero. Stick one of those in your mouth and you won't be worried about anything else :D

Oh my GOD!!! I need my like button back. This made me almost spew my drink all over the computer. Too funny!

Try Coffee. When I'm too high, and have to be normal, I drink a pot of coffee. The caffeine seems to cut through the haze in my brain and allows me to function again.

I like mixing coffee and weed a lot. Caffeine seems to extend the duration of my high after smoking pot. It also helps me to concentrate/focus on doing more productive things. :)

cheers,

tkadm30

G `day PJJ

CBD will not make you feel drowsy .
CBN from degraded THC will . CBD is felt in the body not the head .

EB .

I certainly wouldn't say drowsy but the cbd does effect the head. I was stoned just experimenting with cbd Yummy I smoked a joint and after a few hits I could actually feel the CBD taking away my high and it was all in my head.

Haven't tried CBD weed since I like to get high. :D

Back