I Want to Taste the Rainbow

hello

was hoping to search for a skittles pheno but that will have to come later.

the 3 ladies were a bit different from each other

one had little smell or flavor

another had a sweet skunk smell and flavor with a bunch of solid little berry nugs

and the third was the haze structure buds with a fruity trainwreck type smell and a sweet floral haze flavor

all had a nice "irie" effect

second smoke review

Hi again!

I just wanted to add a few details to my previous post as it could help people who are still hesitant about trying this strain.

I've beein smoking it daily over the past 2 weeks and it took me a few days to get used to the original strong and disorienting high. A couple of tokes on a pure joint used to be enough but I can now take a whole one and enjoy the ride.

After two weeks curing, the smell when opening the jar is like being in a flower garden surrounded by pine and eucalyptus trees while someone left a tin of paint open in the background (that slightly chemical smell). You can really taste all this on the inhale while on the exhale, the smoke is very smooth, fresh and piney.

The high is skin deep in the sense that it feels like my skin and scalp alone are connected to a low voltage electric device. The buzz is great and long lasting, like 2 hours +.
At first, you feel very relaxed but still there. I started laughing my head off at some British comedy I had watched loads of times before but for some reason that time seemed way funnier than ever before! Also, you can find any type of music the best you ever heard! Great mood enhancer for sure!:D

After an hour, your legs can get a bit restless like, let's get a move on. Love it and this strain made me want to try pure sativas, as this one flowered forever but remained healthy throughout its whole life cycle. It was really worth the wait, no question about that!

The other sativa dom. strains (commercial strains, well yes...) I've grown this year have become so boring now ;)

A friend of mine called Neville's skunk "Hiroshima" cause he's only used to the black market crap he finds where he lives. An all time winner with the mates anyway!

Sorry I have no pics of the plant but the buds were very fluffy. Still managed to fill a pint glass with the somewaht squashed buds.

I now have Mango widow from Mr Nice and Skunk haze from CBD crew waiting to be planted. Later dear!

All the best to all and good grow!

:cool:

Last edited:
Hi Toolwrenchus,

No problem. My plan is to pop a few more in late february and veg them indoors till I can put them in the greenhouse.
At the moment, my homemade box is way too small (60 x 60 cm and 1.5 M) to grown Nev's skunk indoors.
I'm also looking forward to growing Mango Widow alonside the nev's skunks. Should be fun!

I won't forget to post pics this time but I heard pics you post on forums can be tracked down as they contain the gps location of the camera, is that so?

Anyway, see you soon on the forum!

Nice indeed

Liking your descriptions. Glad I picked up a pack of these. I'm thinking I will need to germinate these soon. Skittles pheno sounds very interesting. Wonder what the skittle terpenes are named ? Skittlene?

Liking your descriptions. Glad I picked up a pack of these. I'm thinking I will need to germinate these soon. Skittles pheno sounds very interesting. Wonder what the skittle terpenes are named ? Skittlene?

hi pantagruelion

haha, yea skittlene sounds right!

i notice fruity candy smells coming from polyhybrids containing haze and skunk/afghan

i have a ripped bubba that smells like skittles...theres haze in it among other things

@jerry

that looks greeat

you should have a nice head stash there. the Nev skunk is a great smoke

Yaw all iration farmers, bless up ToolW for the sweet grow and smoke report, always much appreciated.
This NS you think she will do OK outdoors with a rainy end of flower?
Havta dig me some deep holes and send she for the stars
Walkabouts going out too should be fun

Back