I Want to Taste the Rainbow

toolwrenchus

Popped:

4 Master Kaze

3 G13 Widow

3 Mango Haze

All plants were female except 1 Master Kaze.

So i thought why not do another 5 Neville's Skunk?

Let's see what happens

Good luck with the Nevs. She is a winner for sure. I'll be watching this one with interest.
TF.

Of the 5 plants

4 are Female!

1 is a stinky male!

about to transplant into 3 gallons and take some clones to flower!

lets get this moving again

sorry for the delayed update

lots of happenings lately

the male was discarded sadly :(

the 4 females look and smell wonderful

cuttings are in veg

check out NS #1

she is sticky to the touch and has a STRONG sweet and sharp smell of candy (skittles!!!)

NS #2

all the females have that candy smell

but # 2, 3, and 4 have more skunk smell and overall less intense aroma

Hi toolwrenchus. I also have a Neville's Skunk in early flower. I got a pheno that looks very similar to yours and has a mango/papaya smell since it was a seedling. This is absolutely the stretchiest plant I have ever grown and I might have to try LST or tying-down for the first time, but based on all reports it will be worth it the extra effort. I'll be watching, and if it's alright maybe I'll post a pic next time I snap one.

Hi toolwrenchus. I also have a Neville's Skunk in early flower. I got a pheno that looks very similar to yours and has a mango/papaya smell since it was a seedling. This is absolutely the stretchiest plant I have ever grown and I might have to try LST or tying-down for the first time, but based on all reports it will be worth it the extra effort. I'll be watching, and if it's alright maybe I'll post a pic next time I snap one.

What's up Stockton?

Cool you should def put up some pics so i might see what to expect

Sounds like maybe a NH pheno....

Right now the Mango Haze is the stretchiest i have tried,

but when you train her she is sooo happy and beautiful!

training is fun and easy you should try it on her!

"Don't be scared homie!" LOL :p

What's up Stockton?

Cool you should def put up some pics so i might see what to expect

Sounds like maybe a NH pheno....

Right now the Mango Haze is the stretchiest i have tried,

but when you train her she is sooo happy and beautiful!

training is fun and easy you should try it on her!

"Don't be scared homie!" LOL :p

Ha ha, I'd respond with the Stockton Salute but I doubt it would get past the moderator and most people on the forum would not get the joke. :cool:

Here's my Neville's Skunk gal. I grew her from seed... 24/0 for the first week of her life, then flipped on day 8. Was able to take cuts before she started flowering, so I have several rooted clones that are already little monsters. I'm getting Papaya/Mango scents with no trace of Skunk at this time. She's in my test-room, which I use for new untested seed plants so I do not grow them very tall on the 1st run because I have height restrictions. I have a dedicated Sativa room, but I do not flower new seed plants in there due to hermiphobia. If she makes it to harvest without any intersex traits or other issues, I will grow a tree out of her clone and see what she can do with my other Sativas.

Good luck to you too, this strain is supposed to be one of Shanti's best kept secrets and I hear it's an absolute potency bomb, up and down.

Attachments

• ns1.png
    ns1.png
    567.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ns2.png
    ns2.png
    433.7 KB · Views: 12
  • ns3.png
    ns3.png
    502.8 KB · Views: 15
  • ns4.png
    ns4.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
awesome Stockton keep the updates coming!

how tall was she before you flipped?

i believe Shanti when he said if you find whatyou are looking for you might not grow another plant...

hope you find what you are looking for too :)

these didnt finish properly because of the blackout...

BUT

the herb is still quite nice

the N.S. #1 had this really nice fruity funk to it

i would describe that smell as "trainwreck"

had it enough to remember the great high and smell and the N.S. #1 had it

will be running the other 18-20 beans left in the future

neville's skunk harvested

Hi there,

Hope I'm posting on the right thread! Indeed, the info you find on the net about this strain is quite scarce.

I just harvested one HUGE Neville's skunk:

3 seeds planted in small pots in a greenhouse in April in Belgium using organic soil and transplanted in 11l pots when I induced flowering in June (had to bring them back in every evening but I'm used to it). Got two females out of 3 plants.

I went on hols in August for 12 days unfortunately, the automatic watering system did not work and they spent the time in a 40°C+ environment without water. When I came back, one was def gone but the other survived. The incident defenitely delayed flowering cause I just harvested the only one left last week... after 5 months flowering!

Although, despite everything I could read on the net regarding hermies with Mr Nice strains, my one Nev's skunk did not produce a single male flower despite the huge water stress (you guys should have seen the state of the plants, lost 80% of my crop as I had strains from other breeders as well).

So, I ended up with a plant that has been my biggest hielder ever (only growing for 3 years, so not too much experienced in that field but still). The plant ended up being 1.2m tall with huge side shoots. Some of it is still drying but the few samples I took so far are just amazing.

The high (I harvested with 20% amber trichs) is the most pleasant I have ever experienced. It is so subtle (I did not say weak!), sensual and refined! Being French, I am a wine amateur and love my Champers and the Neville's skunk is THE WEED CHAMPAGNE so far. The high is so sensual, it's unbelievable. It gets you so relaxed and yet alert and focused. As an example, I'm the mother of a hyper active daughter of 4 and while I take this stuff, it makes me so relaxed and yet able to manage the most out of control situation without flinching.

A message for you girls, this strain is also a true libido enhancer! OMG, lost for words about the effects so please try it!

Sorry if my post is too long and about not posting very often cause busy daily schedule but I thought I HAD to post due to the quality of the final product. Can't really comment on the taste cause one week curing wouldn't be very significant but smell is great, piney and eucalyptus with hints of chemical cleaner but pleasant though.

Will be running mango widow next.

Good grow guys and thanks for reading!

Steph

hi steph, and good to hear from you :)

thanks for sharing your experience with us!

info on this wonderful strain is definitely hard to come by (maybe post a flowering pic?)

we had similar experience about the effects and the yield of the N.S.

very clear and complex effects and a huge yield for sure. very vigorous plants.

looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Back