Huge seed op DinaFem busted in Spain

... Of course, the fuck they doing stealing electricity? Growing weed is one thing, but stealing is just stupid...

Well said braddah! Lots of ways to be near alligators just don’t be in front of them in the water. Certain things cross the line, encourage a response and draw the wrath. Looks like they got careless.

Mu

They had the opportunity to work at least semi legal and contribute to change the perception of the cannabis industrie: create jobs, paying tax, behave responsibly.... Instead of than they acted like stupid greedy drug dealers who want always more.....they stole others pp work, they pay peanuts people who work for them, they try to avoid paying legal taxes (so don't contribute to their national solidarity), they stole electricity (at the end it will be payed by others consumers) ..... No sorry I won't cry for them....

Last edited:
Yeah, never thought much of the company. When they first came out they just femmed everything even had a few MNS strains, Critical+ was actually pretty popular for a while and it was just feminized Critical Mass.

I imagine their business took a big hit when American seeds got big, these days you want the hottest new strain you don't hear much about the European fem seeds, it's all Mac1, Runtz, some type of cookies. Lol, the amount of money some of them charge is ridiculous, but they get it. I'm just trying to Chuck MNS pollen on the clone onlys, even got ahold of that Romulan cut supposedly the original, definitely have my doubts on the original, but it's probably pretty good.

Yeah, never thought much of the company. When they first came out they just femmed everything even had a few MNS strains, Critical+ was actually pretty popular for a while and it was just feminized Critical Mass.
I imagine shanti's phone is literally going crazy, with requests for CM and more - well played :).

On the stealing electricity part their are two sides to a story it will be interesting to see what comes out of this, if anything at all

Ah, Humboldt Seed Organization. That is different than the Humboldt Seed Company, which is located in Humboldt Co., California. Which is what I thought that you were referring to as Humboldt Seeds. Different worlds.

The Humboldt Seed Org. is not located in Humboldt. Even though they have the big splash about Humboldt on their web site, with photos and stories and all, it is all marketing bullshit. They are located in Spain, and have a Spanish law legal statement on their web site. Hence they are likely just a front for DinaFem, and are SOL after the bust. Or they get their seeds directly from DinaFem and distribute them though a separate channel. Same difference. Still SOL. And all you suckers believing that that they are in Humboldt or founded by hippies from Humboldt or that have original gear from there, well, there is a bridge in Brooklyn that I can sell you for cheap.

Last edited:
I imagine shanti's phone is literally going crazy, with requests for CM and more - well played :).

On the stealing electricity part their are two sides to a story it will be interesting to see what comes out of this, if anything at all

Dunno how there are two side to the stealing electricity story. You bypass an electric meter, its theft. Simple. You tap into a neighbor's metered electric supply, it is also theft. What are you going to say in court? That we never got a bill, and assumed that it was free? Or the bypass wires were there when we rented the place? Here in the states it is a FELONY to do that. He who is caught with a bypassed meter is also the felon. With weed grow light power use, it is most likely grand theft. Not so light a crime as you seem to think. They may drop those charges for greater ones in a plea deal. I do not know how Spanish law works in the courts. I have never been there. But electricity theft is listed in the charges.

Ah, Humboldt Seed Organization. That is different than the Humboldt Seed Company, which is located in Humboldt Co., California. Which is what I thought that you were referring to as Humboldt Seeds. Different worlds.

The Humboldt Seed Org. is not located in Humboldt. Even though they have the big splash about Humboldt on their web site, with photos and stories and all, it is all marketing bullshit. They are located in Spain, and have a Spanish law legal statement on their web site. Hence they are likely just a front for DinaFem, and are SOL after the bust. Or they get their seeds directly from DinaFem and distribute them though a separate channel. Same difference. Still SOL. And all you suckers believing that that they are in Humboldt or founded by hippies from Humboldt or that have original gear from there, well, there is a bridge in Brooklyn that I can sell you for cheap.
I wasn’t sure. Still learning here Big Sur, just looking for genetics I like. Looking for September finisher, mold resistant and as pungent as can be. Right now I just finished jarring up the crop. Hope a long cure will help, crop is decent but genetics not exceptional. I’ve got a small angels breath flowering now. Smells savory maybe a little leathery.
‘At the very least unusual.

The first red flag is Humbolt Seed OrganiSation. I realise that their behaviour and colourful language was not from California. I vaguely remember reading that Soma or his family were connected to that company.

Love that Eddie Murphy meme. My dad always said, "Pay your parking tickets!" O/w if they suspect you for doing anything, they will have something to haul you to jail with and dig a lot deeper.

As it turns out... (after digging around some more) DinaFem is under an umbrella company called Pot Sistemak. And as such, Humboldt Seed Org., DinaFem and another seed company, La Mota are all part of Pot Sistemak in Spain. If you look around their web sites, Pot Sistemak is there someplace. Or just google Pot Sistemak and they all pop up in Spain. Apparently that is well known in Spain. They just con people in the US to think otherwise. Like on the Humboldt S. O. bullshit seed site. NOT to be confused with the legitimate local Humboldt Seed COMPANY in humboldt Co, CA. Which of course HSOrg. are ripping off for the name, history and the location. Pot Sistemak is a giant conglomerate though, so I do not know what they are doing messing around with this quasi-legal seed crap.

"Yes, we here at Ripoff Seeds are all Hippies from the BOEL days in the 1970s, and we saved all our seeds from the very best bags of weed that we got, and we nurtured and bred them in line religiously for the past 40 years to preserve them with no cross pollination for you to enjoy." I see that same bullshit over and over in several places at several seed companies now, selling Big Sur Holy Weed, Maui Waui, Greek Kalamata, and OG Kush. When in fact they are ripping off the old European collectives and seed collectors like myself, or more blatantly buying RSC and MR Nice seeds and breeding them to crank out genetic copies to sell. Or just breeding complete modern crap and making it all up.

Its no wonder why no one sells regular seeds any more. Hell, here in Oregon they are working on triploid "terminator genes." Manipulated hemp plants so that you cannot generate any seed from them at all. Apparently the tradition of fem seeds is not enough in the hemp boom. They have to all be sterile as well (so you are forced to buy seeds from them every year, year in and year out). And even our favorite douchebag Dave Watson himself is a test grower for them and is giving them his advice. Fortunately they are deep in the red and losing more money as they go. Specifically: Oregon CBD and the Crawford Bros. Oh, but they are non-GMO certified! Phuuuuut!

Last edited:
I just love how the dealers tell you that it's all in your head, that you need a break..
How weed nowadays is way stronger. Gas lighting paired with Stockholm syndrome..
They'll never admit that when they make their selections to feminize, that their priority
checklist has nothing to do with the effect, or the consumers needs. They would have you
knocking on the door all day long, or turning to other drugs as a means to get your money's worth.
It's not a stretch of the imagination that some bad actors may have ambitions to weaponize weed.
Rockefeller business model anyone, anyone?

They certainly have amplified the THC levels in weed. And if 30% THC is not enough for you in the latest OG-Gorilla Glue-whatever on the shelf, then there are hash oils and shatter here for sale in the legal weed stores that are 50-80% THC. One hit and you can lose your blood tone and pass out. My brother did that a few years ago. My nephew handed him a bong and did not warn him that it was shatter. My brother took one hit and then hit the floor. He said he was OK but he could not move. I saw that happen once before when I had bought a half pound of red Lebanese hashish in the late 1970s. My roomate decided he had to smoke a whole gram to see what would happen. So he did, and he got up from his chair and fell on the flood. Same thing, he was OK but he could not move. Too much THC and you lose blood tone. Your blood vessles dialate and your blood leaves your head and goes to your feet. The effect is strong but generally does not cause harm unless you hit something falling down. It is enough of an effect that the US Army tested THC smoke grenades as a battle field weapon. Apparently it failed field tests for being unfeasible. Or they used them to get high. Pure THC is a rough gritty high though.

I used to have a very high tolerance myself. One GF from Hawaii in the 1970s gave ma a ganja joint and made me smoke the whole thing, after I had given her a joint of Guerrero weed that gave her brain freeze. I was not phased. My nephew is the same. He smokes shatter. I cannot smoke that much any more now. I am not 18 any more, apparently. Though to this day some weed I can smoke a ton of and barely get any buzz. Its weird. Kona Gold for instance. I can smoke a LOT if that. Too much Maui Waui and I get silly. And I tend to over-smoke Durban. It has a delay effect. I want to smoke more, but I wait... and it hits me after 30 minutes. The THCv wears off and WHAM! If I get too stoned now I just take a hit of CBD. You come down fast and it is a weird feeling, but it works to straighten me out in a hurry if needed.

Doesn’t matter what it was, auto hemp fem mutants ferals herms, no joy should be expressed.. doesn’t matter that it doesn’t affect me at all, as they haven’t don’t and won’t get any of my business but that’s beside the point. Can’t change what is if there’s joy in competitors going down for the same laws that can take you down. Seems hypocritical to me. Or worse, justification of what occurred..
💯✌️

La Mota, HSO and Dinafem all have the following notices posted on their web sites:

We are unable to process any orders until further notice

And yes, I do not give a rat's ass what some whiners in Australia post about me here. They just like to pick fights. Hence they are on my ignore list.

La Mota, HSO and Dinafem all have the following notices posted on their web sites:

We are unable to process any orders until further notice

And yes, I do not give a rat's ass what some whiners in Australia post about me here. They just like to pick fights. Hence they are on my ignore list.
I'm an Aussie, I'm sure your not referring to me though✌️

giphy.gif

I’m not aware of the specifics nor am I aware of there laws. What I do know is that the industrie went and is still going trough a hard time because of prejudice.
It’s sad because a lot of honest hard working people are already being depicted as drug addicted and dealers. This doesn’t help!

Back