Huge seed op DinaFem busted in Spain

Crikey, nothing quite like a latin temper.

Hope the folks get their material back. They may have to reach a very costly "settlement" with the tax authority.

What? Never grown herm seed? Totally natural. The commercial process on how its achieved might be different than nature, so? we do lots of things to speed up or control a natural process..
yeah picking on a natural plant. When will they allow me to smoke my own poppies and grow my own coke..

Crikey, nothing quite like a latin temper.

Hope the folks get their material back. They may have to reach a very costly "settlement" with the tax authority.

They were stealing electricity to run their grow ops, and they were operating illegally. They are not likely going to get anything back. Spain has variable laws regarding weed in the different autonomous communities (similar to states). More likely they will get jail time and fines. In most regions like where these busts took place, legal cannabis clubs are only legal as long as they distribute only to a restricted list of legal adults, provide only the amount of drugs necessary for immediate consumption, and they do not earn a profit. Growing weed for seed and commercial profit is therefore not legal. The seed companies in Spain have taken advantage of lax law enforcement, but that is obviously changing now. Dinafem is a big company in Spain and I belive is the the biggest fem seed producer there.

Last edited:
Was humbolt seed involved?

Uh, no. This bust was in southern Spain. Spain like... in Europe? Humboldt Seed Co. is in California and grows weed legally there under license, and sells seeds legally in state through licensed weed shops.

Funny though, the DinaFem web site is up and running like nothing happened. Word to the wise: I would not buy anything from them at this time.

That sucks, I've never tried them or anything, but some people liked them. Of course, the fuck they doing stealing electricity? Growing weed is one thing, but stealing is just stupid, they definitely had the money. They really should have had enough money to go solar really.

That sucks, I've never tried them or anything, but some people liked them. Of course, the fuck they doing stealing electricity? Growing weed is one thing, but stealing is just stupid, they definitely had the money. They really should have had enough money to go solar really.

Well, greed rules supreme. They were also only paying growers pennies for growing and producing seeds, while selling them for many dollars each. The profit motive is what Spain is going after. All the laws there in Spain that I have read that allow for Cannabis Clubs do not allow them to make any profit. The stealing electricity thing only came to 'light' (pun intended) when they made the busts of the grow ops.

I have also heard rumors that there is someone called The Librarian (El Bibliotecario) in Spain. Said person supposeldy supplies a massive amount of fem seeds to the seed peddlers there. It is not Shanti, and it is not anyone in DinaFem. It is not any of the guys I know in Northern Spain. Last I made a list, these are the larger Spanish seed companies and larger breeders in Spain that I found: DinaFem, PEV, Sweet, Eva, Kannabia, Delicious, Experiencia, Spanish, Samsara, Pyramid, World, Elite, Heavyweight, Philosopher, Medical, Ministry, Ace, Cannabio, and Tropical, as well as some others. They seem to all be selling 90% autos and fems. 90% also seem to be indicas or indica hybrids. And 90% of their gear looks like the same knock offs and F2+ from other/older breeders, including Shanti/Nevil and the old European collectives.

Uh, no. This bust was in southern Spain. Spain like... in Europe? Humboldt Seed Co. is in California and grows weed legally there under license, and sells seeds legally in state through licensed weed shops.

Funny though, the DinaFem web site is up and running like nothing happened. Word to the wise: I would not buy anything from them at this time.
A63F6AC7-EFBC-4C70-867D-356EA1C76E96.jpeg

Doesn’t matter what it was, auto hemp fem mutants ferals herms, no joy should be expressed.. doesn’t matter that it doesn’t affect me at all, as they haven’t don’t and won’t get any of my business but that’s beside the point. Can’t change what is if there’s joy in competitors going down for the same laws that can take you down. Seems hypocritical to me. Or worse, justification of what occurred..

Back