How do you ingest your cbd/thc?

How do you ingest your cbd/thc?
THC, by the truckload
CBD, I have never found a use for, and yes I've tried it.
Don't tell me it helps with pain, I have lymphoma, it does jack shit nothing. Unlike many, I am not fooled by the placebo effect.
Morphine makes me sleep (nod out actually) but it does not give me the reputed dreams so many speak of.
Mental training is the only thing I have found to honestly kill pain.

THC, by the truckload
CBD, I have never found a use for, and yes I've tried it.
Don't tell me it helps with pain, I have lymphoma, it does jack shit nothing. Unlike many, I am not fooled by the placebo effect.
Morphine makes me sleep (nod out actually) but it does not give me the reputed dreams so many speak of.
Mental training is the only thing I have found to honestly kill pain.
Maybe it's time to graduate to fentanyl. Definitely have seen it have a stupefying effect. Almost like turning someone into a zombie. Falling asleep standing up mid sentence kinda shit.

For me, that is called 'what is flexeril ?' .
It knocks me right the F out, I wake up about 2 hours later wasted to the gills for another few hours.
Only problem is it is not for long duration scripts....maybe 2-3 weeks max duration then a break for at least 6 months.
Honestly, if I want to get wasted I'll have about 3-4 real stiff drinks and then smoke some bubble of whatever I have going at the time.
If you smoke first the drinks really don't seem to effect that much, but if you get a booze buzz and then smoke something uber strong, you will get trashed.
Sometimes that is what it takes because it's helpful not to delve into one's own mind....if you can really understand that in the manner I'm trying to convey.
Sometimes you have to be sober as a church mouse....and sometimes the inverse is required....circumstances being, well, circumstances.

I knew a few people on fentanyl patches for years, but yeah a couple stiff drinks and some hash will do it.

A little coco infused oil in my sleepy time tea assures at least 4 hours of sleep lol.

🤙Mu

Same here but.. the upper coco oil makes me wake up like this 😳 and the downer coco oil like this 🤪😴
Best effect I get, is when I eat it on an empty stomach between 6AM and 7AM and then have a glass of whisky around 9AM. Then it kicks in like crazy, on condition that I only had a small breakfast in between 🛫✈🚀🛸🛬

I knew a few people on fentanyl patches for years, but yeah a couple stiff drinks and some hash will do it.

For me, that is called 'what is flexeril ?' .
It knocks me right the F out, I wake up about 2 hours later wasted to the gills for another few hours.
Only problem is it is not for long duration scripts....maybe 2-3 weeks max duration then a break for at least 6 months.
Honestly, if I want to get wasted I'll have about 3-4 real stiff drinks and then smoke some bubble of whatever I have going at the time.
If you smoke first the drinks really don't seem to effect that much, but if you get a booze buzz and then smoke something uber strong, you will get trashed.
Sometimes that is what it takes because it's helpful not to delve into one's own mind....if you can really understand that in the manner I'm trying to convey.
Sometimes you have to be sober as a church mouse....and sometimes the inverse is required....circumstances being, well, circumstances.
N2ishun, my dad is the same, but is only now starting smoking weed for his pain. he usually jut deals with it. doesn't take his opiates. but, he loves the morphine drip at the hospital. his doctor, who has been seeing him since he was in his 20s' used to be the head of staff there. and will go in, and tell his replacement "give him as much morphine as he needs", whenever my dad is injured, which is more often than the average human has been, then shows him my dads records. he hates the morphine pills. he will drink at night until he falls asleep.

Since you are willing to drink, read what I am about to type to Hootigh.

Hootigh, my dad drinks over a 12 hour period about a a half pint of whiskey for pain, diluted in water so like 7 drinks over the course of that period.. when He had me put the cdb isolate in 2 drinks; his exact words were "You got me fucked up, i am never doing this again"

I do like and grow the " High 1:1 + CBD" strains as well as straight up " The shit that make you want to jump out a window smoke"

THC - Yes please.... Normally just roll a number or hit the pipe.

CBD- Buy gummies ....wish I had the knowledge / equipment to extract the cbd....

But yeah... weed is a good thing.

I do like and grow the " High 1:1 + CBD" strains as well as straight up " The shit that make you want to jump out a window smoke"

THC - Yes please.... Normally just roll a number or hit the pipe.

CBD- Buy gummies ....wish I had the knowledge / equipment to extract the cbd....

But yeah... weed is a good thing.
Tinctures can be used for many things. I bet you can use it for gummybears too.
Decarb weed, add moonshine, put in freezer, shake shake shake, move to fridge, time goes by so slowly, sift, add to wanted product.
But be careful though, I once got drunk from my tincture and got real sick lol. Now I evaporte all alcohol until it’s oil.

Gonna cure and vape that cbd divine though. Harvested some buds +1 week ago and they are already too good. Gonna cure the finished product properly and vape it all.
It’s good.

Back