How about payments with cryptocurrencies?

Umm yeah
Bitcoin is legal
Many many people use it
We have ATMs for Bitcoin.
No, you will not be suspected of black market activity
And talking about PayPal....they have just announced they are implementing Bitcoin into their system
So um yeah...nahšŸ¤£

Umm yeah
Bitcoin is legal
Many many people use it
We have ATMs for Bitcoin.
No, you will not be suspected of black market activity
And talking about PayPal....they have just announced they are implementing Bitcoin into their system
So um yeah...nahšŸ¤£

maybe in your country but not here

if you put 500 euros of cash on you bank acount your are following by trackfin (financial angency)

i never see somebody used crypto in my circle

Mine as well.

Did you know that they originally only aired it once? It was such a vivid memory to me from the one viewing.
I had no idea about that. I watched it on TV back in the day (and we didn't have cable), maybe only once, I dunno? I do have a copy of it somewhere, snagged it off TPB

maybe in your country but not here

if you put 500 euros of cash on you bank acount your are following by trackfin (financial angency)

i never see somebody used crypto in my circle
So, it may be good for some folks to use, but not in your case

Are you allowed to buy seeds in your country? Grow cannabis?

Yeah cool, obviously it will differ from country to country
It my be very useful for some however
Seeds are a bit of a grey area in Australia
There are legal, registered companies with ABNs selling seed online in Australia
They are sold as souvenirs
However seed packs still get picked up by customs coming from overseas.
I haven't hear of anyone actually getting busted for ordering seeds for many years, that's not to say it doesn't happen
Anyway I still believe Bitcoin is great option
Peace out
Sensient

Just adding my vote for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - faster, better, cheaper. Give it a shot and decide for yourselves

Bitcoin cash is better to use than Bitcoin, I agree. My favorites are Litecoin and XRP, all three are fast and inexpensive to use

WU asking for my DOB put me off. Then I realized it can be anything I want it to be. Thanks for the encouragement braddahs!

šŸ¤™
Mu

Fun fact, the price of Bitcoin was around 10 000 when I posted this, since then, it broke it's alltime high of $20 000 from 3 years previous, made it to $40 000, and presently hovering around $32 000. Market cap would've been around 300 billion, today, just over a trillion, and just beginning to get the attention of the average person. It's being adopted quickly these days

Well, the price of BTC was over 60k, but China and Elon made it fall to 35k... I never bought BTC, but it influences other cryptocurrencies too. I have some ethereum, and I am keeping it until it gets really expensive. It was too late for me to invest in bitcoin, but I will do it if the price falls more.
Cryptocurrencies are not the only thing to trade with. We seem to forget about stocks, forex, and CFDs. That's at least how I made money. The only thing you need is a bit of knowledge and a good online broker.
It's not the same as crypto, but it's more stable now, and I like that.

Last edited:
Back