Hope thisisn't out of place.

medMUser

I have seen the Mr. Nice movie at least a coupla times. One thing that piqued my curiosity was when one of men was talking about the 3 strains they used for their hash.

Naturally I wanted to know what the 3 strains are. Especially the one that would, the man says, take your head off.

Any one have any idea what the 3 strains are?

Hey, I'm a strain junkie, what can I say?? :p :)

If it's better than the Super Grass I smoked on my 1st date with Mary in '67...

mM

Last edited:
Well I would guess they are referring to the land race strain from the region the hash originated from, sorry not to have the exact answer your looking for. But I don't think they meant a specific "strain" although certain strains are predominantly ground in specific regions of the world.

HASH ?

Hi MedMuser,:)

Nordle is what your seeking from MNS and is the one for creating some Great Hash, or you could see if Shantibaba has any SSH X BW is another strain specifically created for HASH.

I hope this is what your seeking in a knock out smoke, and these are it for your question asked, just not listed as a regular strain ,but may still be available if you message Shanti.

Howard Marks created the name and he is all about Hash he spoke on the phone as Nordle.

peace,

resinbud ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. Appreciate the input I do.

I was just wondering if by chance any one knew the names of the 3 strains the man in the movie was talking about when he was talking to Howard's character in the movie about the 3 strains.

I thought it may be a longshot Q, but thought I'd give it a whirl.

Thanks again.

mM

Back