Holy Smoke- A Journey Home

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha everyone!

From seed to harvest, everything is now cut and hung up to dry. And not too soon as the clones have been looking for some room to move lately. I'll throw some bleach on the floor tomorrow to get ready for round 2. The males I held back will now have their 15 minutes of fame. Here are some late season pre-harvest Holy Smoke close-ups. I'm particularly fond of the pistillate hairs upon photo magnification.

hsbuds1 4_16.jpg

hsbuds2 4_16.jpg

hsbuds3 4_16.jpg

hsbuds4 4_16.jpg

🤙Mu

Fernwood

High!! That is a great great work you have done there!! Congratulations!! Is there any frankincense smell on Holy Smoke??

I am really seeking for frankincense aromas, what would you guys reckon would be the best strains to look into?

Best humos para todos!!

Fernwood

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha fellow Firewalkers!

I sparked up some #4 this morning. She was the octopus of the family- all arms! The lankiest sativa expression. She's been hanging on the dry line for 2 weeks now. The spare bedroom has been turned into a large humidor at this point. I do need to reclaim it soon but for the time being, it is great to wander in and make a selection from what's hanging- BDM, Holy Grail and Holy Smoke atm. Anyway, she is mind expanding, relaxing and has great flava. Still too early to tell but early results are encouraging lol! But a nice altered reality sets in. Bouyant and able to see for miles (delusion sets in ha)
Shanti mentions this as being in the connoisseur category, I would have to agree. 13-15 weeks in flower for this beauty is a long time for many and then there is the multi-month cure. So why? Well, the AH is revealed in the subtleties of the high, the strong fuelly haze smell coupled with the added power of AC, the babbling mouth resulting from the many images passing by simultaneously. Because in a word, it is primo shit!

bud shit 4_27.jpg

🤙Mu

CannaFish

primo buds musashi.

how are you liking your closeup photos? easy to get lost in them.

there's some gooey resin in one of the close ups.