Hi guys

sensient

Hey guys, my life has taken an unexpected bad turn
I have lost many years of genetics and work
I may not be active on the forums for the next while.
I wish everyone at MNS happiness and a bountiful harvest
May you all reap the rewards of your hard work.
Thankyou to for being such an amazing community, you all make the world a better place.
And lastly but not least, thankyou Mr Scott Blakey for all your hard work and love and life long commitment to the plant.
You sir are a true gentleman
Much love to you and family
Take care my friends..I will be back๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’šโœŒ

Hey guys, my life has taken an unexpected bad turn
I have lost many years of genetics and work
I may not be active on the forums for the next while.
I wish everyone at MNS happiness and a bountiful harvest
May you all reap the rewards of your hard work.
Thankyou to for being such an amazing community, you all make the world a better place.
And lastly but not least, thankyou Mr Scott Blakey for all your hard work and love and life long commitment to the plant.
You sir are a true gentleman
Much love to you and family
Take care my friends..I will be back๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’šโœŒ
I hope you, your family, and your pets are all safe. I am assuming you had to evacuate due to natural disasters such as fire, or flooding. or the laws of the land changed and you had to flee. be safe. be well. I shall miss you in you absence,

My brother I don't know why, but what is important. Is your safety, and health of you, and your loved ones. As far as the man Shanti. You are spot on as he has affected my life as well. If anything like mine. I know you can think of that, and draw strength brother. Be strong, and deal with what needs taken care of. Be strong brother...Bless you...Ns

Iโ€™m guessing you got busted and that sucks sensient. Sorry to hear you lost the work and genetics.

And if there's any possibility one or some of us can help in any way, reach out, who knows

Hey guys.
Wow, truly lost for words๐Ÿ’š
Thankyou so much for your kind words..
Don't worry, got some legal issues to take care of then I'll be back in the game.
They can't stop me!
I'll be back guys..and it's about time I started contributing to the community like the Old days.
Being a Sativa man myself....I reakon it's going to be a MNS Nevs Haze or one of the new series, I'm sure you can guess which one.
Always a great challenge growing out Haze/Sativa Dom's.
After decades of growing they still provide a challenge to get dialled!!!
Much love guys...looking forward to checking out all the awesome grow reports.
And Scott, if your reading this..Deepest respect always brother ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Sensient

Back