Hi from Australia

SmokeyfromAu

Hi All :D

I am new to growing, only starting December 2018. Since then grown mostly Autos, when supply is low Nimbin was always there with the faithful old Bush Weed- Floral scent (slight) and earthy tones when smoked.

located in south eastern Queensland so with care i can grow year around. Also interested in 80s Hifi and Music. I have to say my favourite thing is Cannabis.

Hi Smokey.
Welcome aboard. Quite a few other Aussies here too. Be sure to check out the auctions for a few bargains. Your journey has only just begun. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks Sundog for the welcome and i will find the auctions sections, sounds interesting and great a few Aussies on here

HashishTheDr34m, thanks for the welcome. My first grow, one of the freebee seeds was reg auto.

Currently, i have close to harvest 2 Nimbin plants - they are regular seeds but lucky the 2 i dropped were female.

I got Durban Poison, Liberty Haze, Bubba Kush, Super Lemon Haze, and autos only on week3 are Tangerine Dream, Calinfornia Snow, Bloody Skunk and West Coast OG

Hi glad you are posting here and would love to see some pics if you get the time. Ive never grown autos. What are the yields like?

Hello Bobandargus ! Yields from the Autos around 25gram a plant usuallyt, best was 55gram from one plant, thats all dry weight figures. I will have to start a thread, See if i can post a pic here

P1230863.jpg

Hello Bobandargus ! Yields from the Autos around 25gram a plant usuallyt, best was 55gram from one plant, thats all dry weight figures. I will have to start a thread, See if i can post a pic here

Back