Hi 👋

I’m just starting to get some interest in the autos. My buddy has been growing them out and I am quite surprised on how good the smoke was. I hear some people really bashing it. I always thought you wouldn’t get high from it cause of ruderalis in it. But I see a future for autos for sure. Early outdoor crops in cold climates being the greatest plus. I’ve been sticking to my photos as of now but will be diving into the autos real soon. For some reason I can’t post any photos. It says uploaded file is too large for the server to process 🤷‍♂️

Hello @High kev!

The photo size limit for this site is now 1024KB or 1MB. Both are basically the same size - just depends on how what software you use measures it. You will need to resize or compress your photos to that size or slightly less to post them up. Compression generally reproduces a better picture than resizing does. Any questions, just ask, someone will help, we have all had this problem in the beginning. :)

Longball

I’m just starting to get some interest in the autos. My buddy has been growing them out and I am quite surprised on how good the smoke was. I hear some people really bashing it. I always thought you wouldn’t get high from it cause of ruderalis in it. But I see a future for autos for sure. Early outdoor crops in cold climates being the greatest plus. I’ve been sticking to my photos as of now but will be diving into the autos real soon. For some reason I can’t post any photos. It says uploaded file is too large for the server to process 🤷‍♂️
If using an android phone to upload the pics try litphoto great app

nice one @High kev , how many generations did it take to grow the cat that can pull the finger and what breeding methods were used to achieve this rebellious specimen? I must confess, i have never been interested in breeding cats but this is something else, who wouldn't want a cat like that ?

superb garden

Back