HHHG's CBD Garden

All the Z6 seed plants will be cut at 10-11 weeks. They are being boosted or flushed right now.

The buds aren't huge but some of the branches are broken from rotating each day and possibly the vertical lighting. I think vertical is better with lots of small plants, not these little xmas trees. I plan to switch to more powerful horizontal lights this fall.

The Z6 will start being chopped down in a few days so stay tuned for some sparkly bud shots :)

The Z6 and CBD Skunk/Haze seed plants have been harvested. Skunk/Haze was topped and vegged longer than z6 and it yielded a lot more. I'll post harvest pics when the attachments function is fixed..

Last edited:
Nice thread HHHG! Was thinking of growing CBD mango haze. Any experience, techniques, thoughts?

Nice thread HHHG! Was thinking of growing CBD mango haze. Any experience, techniques, thoughts?

Thanks musashi. I haven't tried CBDmango. I've grown CBD Sk/Hz,SNSwidow, CriticalMass, Z6 and just started some CBD OG Kush. I have some Yummy seeds I'll be popping this summer. I'll get to all the strains eventually including the new CBD GirlScoutCookies.

Last edited:
Lab test results

CBD Skunk/Haze
7.00 CBD, 4.83 THC

Z6-10
8.22 CBD, 5.79 THC

Z6-12
7.37 CBD, 6.43 THC

Z6-14
7.04 CBD, 5.47 THC

Z6-16
14.80 CBD, 0.60 THC