Hey again everybody πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

Hey, Mr. Nice family.

I love the Shanti spirit, genetics and mission.

I ordered some Angel Heart but they never came. No shade, it happens. I was really looking forward to documenting a Shanti run inna de yaad. Feel more sorry for my friends here that haven't experienced the blessing.

Instead , I got some clones. Disappointing but still fortunate to grow our kind and sacred herb. I picked up one Gorilla Glue 4 and one Pac 10 (Pakistani Chitral).

I look forward to sharing the grow. Was very disheartened it's not Mr. Nice genetics but I'm out of the disapointed vibes and happy to have what I have.

This community's support is everything for all of us, blessings and respect!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»

was your order from MNS or a third party distributor? because All my orders, except for the 2 that I Am waiting on bank transfers to be verified as I placed them during the shipping troubles, arrived within a month.

once you get on the auction site, your name will become the most true forum name after Shantibaba's. as in interview, he stated it means caring friend. and, well, I'm of the opinion it is a most accurate name.

Hey, Mr. Nice family.

I love the Shanti spirit, genetics and mission.

I ordered some Angel Heart but they never came. No shade, it happens. I was really looking forward to documenting a Shanti run inna de yaad. Feel more sorry for my friends here that haven't experienced the blessing.

Instead , I got some clones. Disappointing but still fortunate to grow our kind and sacred herb. I picked up one Gorilla Glue 4 and one Pac 10 (Pakistani Chitral).

I look forward to sharing the grow. Was very disheartened it's not Mr. Nice genetics but I'm out of the disapointed vibes and happy to have what I have.

This community's support is everything for all of us, blessings and respect!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»

how many times was shipping ?
do you have a following number ?
ask for another one

was your order from MNS or a third party distributor? because All my orders, except for the 2 that I Am waiting on bank transfers to be verified as I placed them during the shipping troubles, arrived within a month.

once you get on the auction site, your name will become the most true forum name after Shantibaba's. as in interview, he stated it means caring friend. and, well, I'm of the opinion it is a most accurate name.

I did the bank transfer so ordered directly from MNS. I included my order number in the bank transfer so MNS would know what to send.

I trust MNS entirely and this experience has not changed my opinion at all. It's too late in the season for me to plant the seeds even if they show up today so I dont really need a replacement pack. I ordered them April 8, so I think if they were gonna come they would have been here by now.

It's all good, I have nothing but love for Shanti and the MNS fam.

I did the bank transfer so ordered directly from MNS. I included my order number in the bank transfer so MNS would know what to send.

I trust MNS entirely and this experience has not changed my opinion at all. It's too late in the season for me to plant the seeds even if they show up today so I dont really need a replacement pack. I ordered them April 8, so I think if they were gonna come they would have been here by now.

It's all good, I have nothing but love for Shanti and the MNS fam.
that stinks, likely an issue on the mail system if Sara has confirmed it shipped. as you assume.

I talked to Sara about my 2 pending orders a few weeks ago, and they are still waiting for the western union stuff or something. I care, but not enough to constantly pester about the issue. they will get around to it eventually, and I have over 100 packs of MNS already. I swear, I do not have a shopping addiction, or a sale shopping impulse. "WHY buy one when its on sale for a % of the retail price?" *proceeds to purchase an amount equal to retail price*

I am glad you are still at thestation waiting to board the MNS train!!!!!!!!

that stinks, likely an issue on the mail system if Sara has confirmed it shipped. as you assume.

I talked to Sara about my 2 pending orders a few weeks ago, and they are still waiting for the western union stuff or something. I care, but not enough to constantly pester about the issue. they will get around to it eventually, and I have over 100 packs of MNS already. I swear, I do not have a shopping addiction, or a sale shopping impulse. "WHY buy one when its on sale for a % of the retail price?" *proceeds to purchase an amount equal to retail price*

I am glad you are still at thestation waiting to board the MNS train!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for input! Positive vibrations!

I also thought it was problems in the mailing system.

I've sat on too many seeds for so long they experied. It was no doubt my storage methods but I have no reason to try and replace the pack.

Much love and respect!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»

It's taking 5 weeks instead of the usual 3 to my destination. Glad you are confident in MNS as of course, we will make it right (y) Best course of action is always to be in contact with sales/help. They have the definitive.

πŸ€™Mu

I never contacted sales/help. I figured if they come they come. I ordered them and that's my part to play.

Way I told my friends, 'You don't say, 'The eagle hasn't landed" lol.

The eagle didn't land and it's probably user error though I did the best I could to ensure they did.

Something got lost in translation and that can happen from time to time. First time I've done the bank transfer. Always done cash in the mail and always been happy before. I'm sure it's my fault or the mail system. Either way, I dont blame MNS.

Even if I got them today, with the Angel Heart i couldn't plant them now anyway, it's too late in the season. I don't wanna a replacement pack because I've let too many seeds go bad. There's no guarantee i can grow them next year so I'd rather MNS keep the funds.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my re-introductory post.

I never contacted sales/help. I figured if they come they come. I ordered them and that's my part to play.

Way I told my friends, 'You don't say, 'The eagle hasn't landed" lol.

The eagle didn't land and it's probably user error though I did the best I could to ensure they did.

Something got lost in translation and that can happen from time to time. First time I've done the bank transfer. Always done cash in the mail and always been happy before. I'm sure it's my fault or the mail system. Either way, I dont blame MNS.

Even if I got them today, with the Angel Heart i couldn't plant them now anyway, it's too late in the season. I don't wanna a replacement pack because I've let too many seeds go bad. There's no guarantee i can grow them next year so I'd rather MNS keep the funds.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my re-introductory post.
that stinks! I have only had a few packs start to dud out on me, I found that it is often a viable seed, but lacks the moisture or internal hormone and enzyme content to get past the initial seed cracking.

Harley smith recommends using a kelp extract in the seed soak, Mr Soul Recommends Gibberellic Acid. I have had both work, Gibbs is easy to over use so buy a 3 decimal point scale.

HArley Smith's nutrient tutorial videos are on youtube, he owns/ operates NPK industries, the fertilizer company that makes many of the powdered fertilizers.

You can message Mr Soul on instagram, and, if he is responding as often as he did when he1st joined, he should get back to you within a few days.

Back