foto 1 (4).JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 72
  • foto 1 (3).JPG
    foto 1 (3).JPG
    79 KB · Views: 56
  • foto 1 (2).JPG
    foto 1 (2).JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 111
heres a couple of pics i took a minute ago.stinkin.
peace jaffaman

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 128
Damn...nice growin, jaffaman;)...smoke some for me...please...jay:D

makes me one a pick up a pack today...wow those gals are beautiful and the flowering times seem real good for a Neville Haze cross

hey folks,just had a wee look over the whole grow diary and i must say it could have been a bit more informative.i do apologise so if anyone has any specific q,s then ask away.
i still have back ups of all fems and will be doing a run of the clones from them in the new year so i will have a bit more info as i work with this strain.
i,ll not be selecting a keeper until i,ve grown out the clones so i will let you all know which one i keep and why.
peace jaffaman

thanks for the good words folks,i cant stress enough how good this strain is.
every time i smoke a joint i smell something different:)and the stone?....amazing.
i am in no doubt that this strain will become a favorite for a few people and would,nt be surprised if shanti himself loves this stuff aswell.
peace jaffaman

heres a couple of some buds shots.

Attachments

• foto 1.JPG
    foto 1.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 84
Hey jaffaman, nice buds bro looks great, i have been searching for a good skunk strain but have been disappointed until now i think i might have to look into some mns skunk
Thanks for the show

Nice job

Hey there Jaffaman,
Just had a look through the final stages of your thread, they turned out well for you mate,congratulations.
As you said, THE STUFF REEKS!

Some of the bud shots really remind me of my 3 girls I had going, it seems to be a pretty stable strain, you think? A person could find some real good plants in a pack or two of them.

One of my phenos was pretty hazy, but the other 2 had more of an afghan skunk influence, especially in the smell, but kind of in the high too,not as hazy as I'd like, a bit fuzzy.

Did you keep clones from all your females? Planning to run them again?

Peace GG

hey gg yes i,ve got back ups of all the fem and will be doing a run of the cuts at the end of the month,i,ll do a rough diary of the clone run and let you know which pheno i mum up as a keeper.
i,ve still got about 8 seeds left so maybe theres some more phenos to show there self but all in all i think this is a very stable,high quality skunk/haze
hybrid.top notch weed
peace jaffaman.

Hi All

well getting around some of the threads to check out how people are doing with certain newer hybrids and all I can say is this is a great thread.
Excellent photos and good descriptions and informative...well done.

Think I will grow a few of these on the balcony this season....all the best sb

hey gg yes i,ve got back ups of all the fem and will be doing a run of the cuts at the end of the month,i,ll do a rough diary of the clone run and let you know which pheno i mum up as a keeper.
i,ve still got about 8 seeds left so maybe theres some more phenos to show there self but all in all i think this is a very stable,high quality skunk/haze
hybrid.top notch weed
peace jaffaman.

Hi J.

I just went through your thread and it was a good read with nice pics, great work.

What happened with that NS keeper, did you find it?Since it s been a while u did not update this thread you might have gotten rid of the strain...
Anyhow keep up the good work and all the best to you.

Back