here we grow with the nevs skunk

jaffaman

just to say i got my ns beans today(cheers shanti)and are germinateing as we speak.
i use the old paper towel method so here we go,i got 20 beans in my batch so i,ve done 10 just now as i have a friend that is going to pop a few aswell(hope thats ok shanti).
so let the test begin.
peace jaffaman.
ps shanti how did you know my name:D

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 76
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 49
go head jaffa

bring on the wall! doh, sorry bring on the fun:)

good luck fella

shanti just to ask,is there anymore info about the ns other than whats in the strain guide..eg are they old beans like the 1988 skunk you,ve used in the (
nhs.
peace jaffaman

a wee update,just checked on the seeds and 9/10 have germed so i,ve planted them into small pots of seedling compost(even the one that didnt germ just to see)and watered in with some bubbled tap water.
they are under 2x18w daylight flos,so the growing begins.
peace jaffaman.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 30
Jaffa, we have the same kicks. :)
You have a much cleaner veg area, however :p Good luck with the run, 90% germ is a great way to get it started :D

It would be sweet if this were a practical indoor hybrid for nevilles haze. Im gonna have to watch this one close

Hey Jaffa.How you doing? Things are looking good for you so far.
Just wondering how long your planning to veg them for and are you gonna take cuts ?
I wanna take cutz from my girls before I put them into flower but I'm worried that if I leave them till their big enough to take cuts from then they'll end up growing too tall in flower:confused:
What's your plan for this grow?
GG -Nev's Skunk Crew:cool:

just a few pics of their 1st week of growth,as you can see we are down to 8,not to worry:eek:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 25
heres a wee bit of info on how i will be growing these plants.
1st they will be grown for 2/3 weeks in 2 inch pots filled with seedling compost,under 2x18w daylight flos.
then they will be potted up into 4 inch pots of organic soil mix and put under a 250w halide and grown on for another few weeks till i can take cuts,
what i do is grow plants up until i can see pre flowers,ditch males,number females take cuts from each female,flower the seed plants to get a rough idea what to expect but i dont select a keeper until i,ve done a run of the cuts aswell just to be sure.
the plants will be flowered in 4ltr sq pots under a 600w sodium and a 400w halide.
heres a couple of pics of the flower room.
peace jaffaman

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 34
just a quick update,the seedlinds are doing fine,they are 10 days.
just to add they are getting just plain tap water and will feed off just the soil until they show signs of hunger.
peace jaffaman.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 16
hello Jaffaman,
so two got rerouted lol.;)

Lost a couple myself due to put'n them too deep.:eek:

good luck with the rest dude.

#

just a wee update not much to report really,just to say we,re at day 15all look fine but have got a little runt (in the middle)still looks healthy though.
peace jaffaman

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 37
Back