Herbmisters Nev Skunk Adventure

Last year i ran some SSH cuts in a cold,damp,shady greenhouse at the bottom of a garden.It got about three hours of direct sunlight,and yet they all finished and gave me some fine smoke (lots of mold as well):eek:

So even though im on the 53rd i know im going to get alot more than i did last year.I know i will never be able to do this strain justice at this location, but i know that come xmas im goin to have some dam fine smoke

the glass is half full:)

hehehe no I do not have pesimistic view at our situation, contrarily I have very pesimistic view on this hence that I grow again NS outdoor even if 2009 grow wasnt finished fully (long flowering) but yes it gives me very nice smoke.

Check plant body of 2009 and of 2010 grow, in 2010 I give to NS very nice place because I saw in 2009 what buds quality I can got.

Just sometimes I have realictic look on things , that glass can accept more liquid and I looking forward how to fill her up :D

ooh look at that:D:):D:)

picture.php

sorry only postin because theres no photos on this page:):D

Yea, they are just before flowering but not started yet.
I can bet it will be in next couple days.

Looks good and looks they got A LOT of sun. :)

blizzout

Cheers mate :)

picture.php

fookin rabbits:(this is one of my nl5xh f2s, so im after a shotgun:D

whos for a nice bit of rabbit stew;)

Hi Blizz,hi all:)

quick update the rabbits have been back :( so there is only three nl5xh f2s left now but they are flowering:) The nevs are all doing well considering the bad weather ,all are still very slow to start flowering but they smell fantastic:)

picture.php

This is one of my SSH1 clones iv got out,again just starting to flower

hang on theres one more:)

and this is my Northen Monkey:D:D(nl5xh from sensi mid 90s X SSH)
im very proud of this one its my first time of playing god:D:)but as you can see still no sign of flowering.iv got a couple of cuts of this outdoors and a few more indoors

picture.php

she is very much like her mum (nl5)very little smell as yet but looks like a sativa,tall and strong lots of side shoots

thats all for now be good all;)

mornin all:)

its photo time the rabbits have been back little fookers are off there faces:D

picture.php

this is my weather today, a bit dull and cold:(

picture.php

big nevil looks really big
so, how about some trap for rabbit ? and of course call him at dinner after that :)

looks good mate !

Back