Herbmisters Nev Skunk Adventure

H

herbmister

Herbmisters Nev Skunk test Adventure may 2009

well this is were its all gona happen, ill set up here if no one minds:D,

thanks again shanti:)

ok i recon it will take a week for the beans to get to me,so next monday/tuesday ill be campin by the post box hehehe:)

Last edited:
congratulations herb on being a tester! I got my deckchair out watching this one if you dont mind m8?

have a read of this and tell me that you dont want some

A lot of growers have waited patiently for several years to get the original Neville's Haze seed for their garden, so we at MNS thought it would be a special thing for those and other growers to have the chance to try to find something very practical, as well as containing all of those original and special genetics sort after by so many in the elite part of the Cannabis world. Now finding something special is attainable with less trial and error work. The best thing to do is to narrow things down to a maximum of 12 weeks, so plants that take longer should be discarded. Lower food levels may be advisable, but it will depend upon the type of grow medium and setup you have. The flavors held in this hybrid will be like biting into a rainbow...almost everything you ever tasted will dance upon the senses, and its effect will astound. It really would help those Medical growers who go the extra yard to find a tailor made medicine. Yields of 450 -650 grams would be the expected but if this plant is grown in a greenhouse or outdoors then give it space as it will blow you away, leaving the air around it feeling claustrophobic. This hybrid will have phenotypes in it that can be finished in 10 weeks, but most will go an extra week or two. In an outdoor grow in the northern hemisphere it will be ready mid to late October. In the southern hemisphere it will be expected in April. Be warned if you find what you are looking for you may never grow another plant!

i was waitin for the nl5 to be released but when i read this....well

thanks shanti :)i carnt wait

ta mr green mind your deckchair on the lyno(hehehe lyno i havent got a clue where that came from:D)

ta J

Last edited:
if this plant is grown in a greenhouse or outdoors then give it space as it will blow you away, leaving the air around it feeling claustrophobic.
That's what I'm talkin about!!! Bring string...

Deffo lookin forward to your work with this one, MrMr :D

I hope in MASH or NHS, but now ... Im more then happy with Neville's Skunk and can figure out why Shanti send him to me .

herbmister, I didnt hear ya how you will run Nevile's Skunk
soil
hydro
outdoor
coco

hi mate my set up is as follows

budbox tent 1x1x2m
400w gowlux
carbon filter on the air extraction
bathroom fan providing fresh air

ill be running them in my own organic soil mix and bio bizz grow n bloom nutes

the plan is germ,veg,take cuttings and flower the seed plants

there will be some ssh sharing the tent along with the test grow ill try to keep them out the photos but ......

hello m8 :),im looking forward to you working your magic on these beans .
i will be pulling a sun louger up lol.
good on you fella

whoop whoop

got them (yer:))

iv been busy but iv awarded myself a day off tomorrow so ill be gettin my shit together and all of that

so anyway wat im tryin to put across is .....ill start them tomorrow:)

as you may have guessed im a bit stoned(black widow and nl5):D

ta shanti this is goin to be a lot of fun:)

daft question for ya shanti is there a particular phoneo that you think summed the strain, or is it like your description of a mulitude or rainbow of flavors/smells ....... thanks anyway mate

you lightweight herb! to stoned to germanate a few seeds *tut,tut, its the weekend!:rolleyes: LOL jk.

get them in, lets all have a butchers at the muff;)

hehehehe dude the shits strong

only my fingers on the keyboard and a stupid smile on my head are the only things workin at the mow

ill get my head round them tomorrow

lol best to wait I reckon mate... if you're anything like me, I can be a bit clumsy when I'm high :eek:

hello everyone sorry i havent been around, iv been busy with work its all a bit mad a the mow:)

any way due to lack of space indoors ill be doin the test grow in the greenhouse (same one i did the BW in last year)
germed two seeds and iv come home today to find both of them above soil and lookin happy.there livin on the kitchen window at the mow hehe

ill post a photo in a bit,im just goin to eat me tea(steak pastie,new potatoes n salad n shit)

later dudes

MrMr, what was that? The magic tea ;)

Hey, busy for work is good. A jammed flower room is good, too. Fuego in the green house sounds even BETTER, lol :D

hi all :) how you all doin

lets have a look at the nevs:)

nev_skunk2.JPG

nev_skunk1.JPG

few more:)

nev_skunk3.JPG

nev_skunk5.JPG

nice eh

as you can see one is more advanced than the other , they both germed and sprouted at the same time. so im thinkin that iv got a male and female(a bit early i know)
they live in the greenhouse 24/7 now and they love it

later dudes

edit. they are 10 days old:)

Last edited:
looking at my plants under fluo and yours who are outside ....
really,we can not replace sun and his power !!

plants looks great man
is there any deformation in leaves ?
I got one,but nothing so wierd, will post later...

BO

Ta BO,
both of them are very normal lookin nothin interestin sorry:)

they have been repotted into 10lt pots due to the roots flyin out the old ones

the weather round here is due to change midweek, so last week it was lazy days in the south of france and later this week it will be a wet weekend in blackpool:D

sorry im waffin im half way through a big fat spliff of black widow mmmmmmm

any way later dudes

ello this isnt really an update im just a bit bored,so have a look at the Nevs
number 1
Nev_Skunk_3_.jpg
Nev_Skunk_2_.jpg

number 2
Nev_Skunk_4_.jpg
Nev_Skunk6.jpg

Back