Herbmisters Nev Skunk Adventure

Looking healthy Herb,
Some stretch on the Nev's Sk, yours could be outgrowing your ickle pots by now:)

You'll be watering them everyday if they stay in those, get the finger out!

Peace GG

P.S They ain't shy of a bit of food, I was giving them full strength(4ml a litre) Canna Bio Flores and Bio Boost from week 2 of flower and they loved it, I was using Westland soil at the time.

hi GG how you doin,have you started smokin yours yet

well your right im watering every two days i wasnt goin to repot them but i think your spot on.i thourgh by leavin them in the smaller pots i could reduce the stretch but they didnt listen to me.so ill be repotting tomorrow i think

oh by the way i loved your tunes on butta radio:D

Last edited:
heres a couple more photos

nev_s_4.JPG
DSC00501.JPG

DSC00505.JPG

Looking great

Hi Herb ,

Hope you find some killa bud in this line , this one ' s top of the wishlist for me :) , they look mighty fine mate , well done , peace

ta red mate.

these are very big girls,they have put on over a meter in 30 days

3_nevs.JPG
nev_skunk_2_1.JPG

hazynev_skunk.JPG

hi there, heres this weeks photo update
nev_skunk7.JPG
nev_skunk_2_2.JPG

Last edited:
hello there peeps

heres my nev skunks,the four nevs i have seem to be very hazy only one of them has a bud structure that you could say looks a bit skunkish.anyway on with the photos
DSC00551.JPG
nev_sk2.JPG

nev_sk4.JPG

this last one is a monster if i would have left it to do what it wants she could have easly done 2.5-3m easy

ello herb
i notice u got one of them enviro lights goin m8
do ya rate it ???
been considerin one myself for clones and the like

its jus i dont know of anyone that rates those bulbs thats what puts me off
whats ur views m8

all the best
mr t

hi all

patpat;)she like it when shes all tied up:D

hi red ta mate,i carnt tell what they smell like im full of swine,pig,pork,bird,man flu.so ill get sniffing next week:)

hey tooth this is my first run with the cfl and i lov it.mine is a 8u 200w
i used it on its own for a couple of days when my plants where small and loved it and they seem to like it during flowering as well

if i had the cash and the time and space id stick 4-5 of them in a 1x1x2m tent and see if there was a saving compered to amount of bud produced

in short id recormend them

Last edited:
hehe just a sniffle:D

right the big hazy one-ive tryed a bit of the bottom of this and smokes like she looks very speedy high she got a strong pepper taste with a jasmin hint i think

the afg x sk leaning pheno-tryed this last night with some lower bud quick dry in the grill:(blitzed in the grinder and rolled in a 1 skinner(had about 4-5)
first off she STINKS good god i wasnt ready for that :eek:fruity skunky dope smells fill the house:eek: panic over she was a really nice smoke good ol fashioned skunky weed nice buzzy high with a lovly mongy stone... very nice

and the last one iv tryed is the one with the skunk stucture but hazy wispby
airy buds very fruity taste. there was only a small sample of this so not very shaw wat the high is like,smells good though:)

and the last one id say that this one is slap bank in the middle if anthink she like wat i think an afgxha would be like, havent tryed this one.
smells like a fruity nl which is mad

hows that:)

Hebmister those Neville Skunk pictures are solid beautiful plants. From the looks of the pictures they will be the Bomb.. Great job, peace, resinbud ;)

ta resinbud

how do all

Nev_Skunk_Bud1.JPG
Nev_Skunk21.JPG

Nev_Sk3.JPG
Nev_Sk_2_4.JPG

Great big plants :) you gota lov em

Last edited:
ello again Herb.

They look good, grown alot in the last week I think.

The Nev's Skunk have really heavy flowers when the swell up, I've just finished a batch in NFT and had several, ounce colas, :D some had purple hues running through them from the cold nights too, you got any colours?

Greasy buggers too ain't they, don't know if you saw Blizz outs recent post where he showed all his bubble from his girls, l:D sweet.

Do you bubble your trash?

GG

Hi red cheers mate:)

hi again GG get some pix up of your nft girls lets have a looksee:D

Big_Nev_Sk.JPG

i was going to get myself a printing screen or could just save up and get some bags

Back