haze newby

im new to this haze growing so i dont have an opinion yet.

thanks nightmare ive been talking to him for a while now it seems these run out of gas at some point from here on out im just making the decision!

I think you made a good call as it will just keep going. Ive seen some that wont die but keep flowering on and on. You got thrown right in the deep end on your first haze outing. You've ended up growing wat was virtually all pure haze with that phenotype. You got a lot of haze c with abit of the oldtimers haze thown in and you done really well. You followed what the plant told you and keept it sweet. Might make a good breeding plant that pheno might, if you think its up to scratch. Well done and enjoy all the goodies.

Not sure this is the right place to ask this; but is there anything that can be told of the
Silver Haze vs the Green Haze vs the Brown Haze? Thank you
So silver haze is seedbank 1989 silver pearl x haze. Thisboheno is a quicker one and has a more uacalutpus pepper sassafras vibe. Known to be trippy has jagged leaves . Done in 11 weems brown haze is nl5 x haze a done in 90 to 11p. it is an extreme lowland thai dominant pheno. Dries from green to brown . Can smell her across the room big incense but a putridly sweet type not musty. Brown haze is piff s1 piff s2 uptown brown etc... all comes from the brown f1. Cuban black haze is most wide spread best yielder and grows dark green can appear blackish after dry cure. 100 days on her and up to 3 elbows per tree! She is that musty dank basement haze church catholic incense hangs in the air. I personally believe it to be an acclimated swamp /island silver haze. The fan leaves look just like silver pearls and the terp profile has more alpha pinene then other brown haze. Some ppl say nevils haze some say nl5 haze its debated.

Back