haze newby

We have one buddy that’s at well under 20 weeks saying he’ll never grow another Haze! Lol

give him a 12 week hybrid, I bet he will say the same thing lol

one of the guys working t the dispensary ADA East, his exact words when I told him that I took the platinum girl scout cookie clone he grew for the shop, that I bought a cut of to 13 weeks, and he said "I wont ever let a plant go past 9 weeks." I said "That explains why your bud is sitting on the 10 dollar shelf and not the 20 dollar shelf, and why I only bought it once." as a response. it may sound like a rude thing to say to a person. but honesty is never rude. if you are gonna limit your plants to a time frame, choose ones that finish in that time frame. It's like when people grow GMO if you do not take it to week 12, it will not have that "I am a 17 year old boy who plays sports, binges World of Warcraft, on a hot day in July" type smell.

they are constantly growing, fox-tailing . . . the older growth is ripening and adding on weight, look close to ensure it isn't over ripening and then let it go . . . "wait until you think it is done, then wait 2 weeks" use a loop and look for spreading amber, if you dont see any you may just let it keep going . . . i pollenated a bud and then took pictures as i let it go all the way to the end (we mostly never see that . . . )

shes looking good n sticky. leaves are still a healthy dark green too. Like N2 In my experience also the leaves will yellow and shrivel but that could be due to me letting them dry out too much in flower. I like to think plants that go through a drought phase in flower produce the stickiest of ickiest.
and like plantmanbee said they plump at the very end. The colombians I did outdoors the calyxes close up look like they have a little split up the middle from expanding. I don't really know to describe it with out showing it.

Back