haze newby

Hey stickman I was browsing the dutch wietforum and kees(founder of sssc) was growing the c5 clone . (Production clone same as yo sammy karma ace etc) it's a spitting image of your beast pheno. Check it outScreenshot_20210601-111511_Chrome.jpg

I’ve been saying all along C5 Lumbo leaner. The tester nug you tried this morning makes me even more certain.
it kind of reminded me of a long time ago bud we used to smoke maybe even some of the same flavors but that was a long time ago it needs to go longer but i will be harvesting the middle and lower buds first and maybe just a couple more weeks.

its been on plain water for a couple weeks and before that it was just ewc teas with some kelp meal and ground malted barley, i did have the soil mixed up kind of rich i have never given it any ferts i did do a top dressing with my soil amend mix and fresh soil about a month ago theres some nitrogen in that all natural, rite now the lights are running about 60-70% because of heat, im just going to let it go i could do the 9/15 with the lights ive actually been considering it.

good morning its been almost a week and the #2 haze is still at it im just going to let it go for now i did take a few samples havent had them yet :) today im busy with transplanting 4 plants outside for a summer grow no haze in this grow they would never make it lol.
heres some pics hope you all have a a good one!DSC_0031.JPGDSC_0022.JPGDSC_0012 (1).JPGDSC_0009 (1).JPG

Back