Haze hybrids ready for 30 testers...closes 20th October.

I have 2 that have had leaf deformations and i noticed in a couple threads that others have also had similar deformations and the plants resulted in being male
here is a pic

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

see the twisted leaves that have a crinkle or crate paper appearance/texture
Shaun

Last edited:
Hi MNS crew, i was a little disappointed to only see 9 threads from the 30 packs that Shanti gave away..

Hello !

I received the seeds of strain "B" on October but I had already started my actual grow, so I have to wait for my next grow to run these seeds.... maybe some other growers are in the same case.

But I received a lot of seeds "B" so if someone want to try this new hybrid and of course to make a grow report here now, contact me and I will send you some seeds ! :)

Marcel

edit 11/02 : I have now popped 6 seeds of strain B and shared my remaining seeds with MNS members.

Last edited:
Flower time

Today is switch day for these 12 Haze 'C' hybrids (6 confirmed female)
They were vegged for 58 days and will be transplanted to 3L containers soon (2 plants per container)

The paperclips were removed so the plants are free to stretch
Lighting is (2) 70w HPS and (1) 65w cfl

Last edited:
Could be Worse , Or Look Worse Than You Think Happy:)
These Three Images Are The Same Plant Albeit It A Couple Of Crops Apart ;)
Good Day'
Joe:)

Attachments

• grapefruit001-Mutefruit.jpg
    grapefruit001-Mutefruit.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Mommabent and strategicaly placed bone.jpg
    Mommabent and strategicaly placed bone.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Grapefruit Root- One Year Old- Companion Plant.jpg
    Grapefruit Root- One Year Old- Companion Plant.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Shaunmulok - wierd kinda deformations your haze's haze there...could it be from a low rH? (rH is my area has plummeted due to all available water being frozen on the ground and not in the air...)

I always notice leaf deformations in my seedlings if the rH gets too low...

Just a theory....

GS

Hi there Grover Sativa, it could be a possibility my current humidity is only around 33% with temps around 25deg C
But i think unlikely i also have another 18 seedling of another 2 strains and i haven't got 1 deformation in any of them so i think that might rule that out but good thinking

i have grown other Hazy hybrids that would react strange or be sensitive to nutes, they would literally have perfect looking leaves you would water and the leaf tips would curl under and roll up they would also turn their leaves upside down and all this would happen within seconds of being fed

You could actually see the leaves curling and twisting as you watered them used to get a lot of freaks/mutants from that strain if you fed too early, maybe thats what has happened here

anyway they have grown a lot and somewhat grown out of it but still seeing the occasional leaf twist
most recent pics, the real freak very NL/indica leaves i'm praying its a girl i think it will be something special
picture.php

tall mutant somewhat normal but still throwing the occasional twisted sigle blade, this one grew 3" overnight into the fluro's(burnt leaves)
picture.php

side shot of normal plants nice tight node spacing cant really tell but they have8-10 nodes
picture.php

4 plants have been fimmed and the others left normal, no confirmed sex yet

just been moved under the hps 2 hours ago so we should see some good growth now

peace all and thanks for the thoughts Grover

My Haze C update...28 days flowering

The scents range from grassy to fruity (possibly mango) to juicy fruit gum.

I plan on doing a thread when I get around to editing and uploading the (80 so far) photos.

Last edited:
Names

Are the 3 haze hybrids going to have real names, or always be known as a,b,c?

I noticed some of the new strains coming out soon have 'Haze C' in the genetics. Is that the haze C hybrid testers or is it the HazeC that is in Neville's Haze?

I think that 'Haze C' when used in context of 'parent stock' referrs to a pure haze male that MrN holds. I believe that all of the haze hybrids (no idea about the 'A,B,C' testers) except LaNina (uses a pure female haze in the breeding) use Haze C in them, with the Nev's and possibly the commercially available MangoHz also containing genetics from a 'Haze A' parent.

Check out the 'hazy haze' thread. :D
http://mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=582

Hi All

just for ease I will post the make up of all 3 testers to put everyone out of the guessing game.

Test A

Afghan Skunk x Haze AC male(new old plant)

Test B

Early Queen/Skunk x Haze AC male

Test C

Nl5/Haze x Haze AC male

the Haze AC comes from one of the old seeds Nev worked on years ago and one I have been working on the passed 3.5 years. It seems to be working on about 5 or 6 different combination mothers with the progeny. The other two are Master kush skunk and Critical Mass(select mother)...these two will be offered for testing some time in April. But since I grew out a bunch of all 5 seed versions and found excellent plants in all I beleive I will release a 100 packets of each strain for sale this year only. I am currently doing the second progeny test and them all and feel secure about their expressions. Hope that helps and clears speculation all the best Sb

Back