Haze hybrids ready for 30 testers...closes 20th October.

Patrickstar - I know how you feel. I could puke, too. Let's let these guys do the leg-work with testing then we can go out and buy the best one! In the meantime, I am 'testing' Mango Haze - which have already been tested to death and I KNOW will be top top top
(the thing is I KNOW that AB and C will be top top top, too but I am trying not to think about that!)

BTW It didn't matter that you returned 'late'. My name (well Cola Bro's...) was 6th on the list and somehow, I'm not testing anything.

In the UK we do things by a 'first come first served' basis. It's called 'queuing'. It would seem the fairer option than 'names out of a hat' to me... They say a society's ability to do it is a sign of how civilised they are. Obviously the cannabis seed community is not quite there yet.

And before anybody says it.... YES IT IS SOUR GRAPES

as I said, Puking
;)

Last edited:
just had word from my addy, No packages today, i will give it a couple more days before i get worried
stay safe all

Sour Grapes

Patrickstar - I know how you feel. I could puke, too. Let's let these guys do the leg-work with testing then we can go out and buy the best one! In the meantime, I am 'testing' Mango Haze - which have already been tested to death and I KNOW will be top top top
(the thing is I KNOW that AB and C will be top top top, too but I am trying not to think about that!)

BTW It didn't matter that you returned 'late'. My name (well Cola Bro's...) was 6th on the list and somehow, I'm not testing anything.

In the UK we do things by a 'first come first served' basis. It's called 'queuing'. It would seem the fairer option than 'names out of a hat' to me... They say a society's ability to do it is a sign of how civilised they are. Obviously the cannabis seed community is not quite there yet.

as I said, Puking
;)

Selection Was Totally Impartial As SB's Daughter Chose The Testers;)
Having Had The Priveledge Myself ( Early Haze ) , I Would Not Feel Good Asking For Seeds I Was Not Ready To Use .
Patience Is A Virtue And Everything Comes To Those Who Wait
The Community Here Is Strong And Continues To Grow From Strength To Strength .
Anyways , It's A Shame You Feel This Way (BTW Only John Innes#2 Contains Lime ;) )
JKP

I'll Second That, Pat

Best of luck with these, guys (and girls :D). I got back a lil late to get in on em, but I hope to grow vicariously through you all, lol.

Nice One PatrickStar :) You Team Player You :D
I Also Wish Everyone A Enjoyable Adventure And Look Forward To The New Threads And Images .
Joe:)

as I said, Puking
;)

Sour grapes for sure!!!!
Names out of a hat is a fair way to do it. First come first served would only be fair to you if you were one of the first to notice the thread, otherwise names out of a hat is the way to do it so everyone gets the same chance of selection.
The fact that your complaining over your name not being pulled from a hat in a random draw is pretty poor.

Peace GG

P.s Your claim about the uk being a country at the forefront of civilised society made me smile, thanks for that:)

yeah man!! hehe. If my name was 31st I would have said that just because you happen to read a thread first doesn't mean you should be first in line!!
I was only having a laugh. There are SO many nice varieties already in the catalogue it would take me years to grow them all. I'm OK, believe me.

Still, 'names out of a hat'? I ask you. Should have been alphabetical, starting at G and working round.:D

PS http://www.gardeningdata.co.uk/soil/john_innes/john_innes.php You will see from the ingredients that each JI has 0.6kg limestone per cubic metre. Only cuttings and ericateous don't contain lime. - thanks for reading the post, though. It was probably pretty boring.

Last edited:
C'mon, grover. Free beans - sometimes you get em, sometimes you just have to make your own. I didn't ask for the freebies this time around, so I wasn't complaining, just truly wishing the selected testers luck with their beans, and those not selected good luck with everything else, lol.
:)

Got to be in it to win it, PS, I suppose. Maybe I should re-make "The Stinky Widow" (my best ever home made free seeds)

I really was joking, though. I didn't mean it. (Don't hate me, little Sarah :( Name out of a hat was perfect. Obviously that little bribe I sent to you just didn't get through....)

I wish all those bastards luck too (again, JOKING!) :p

Seriously, though, I don't think it is about freebies for most people. For me it is about being able to throw in the line "... and when I was testing such and such variety for the True KoC, Shantibaba...." :eek:!!

hahaha honestly, good luck to you all. Especially C.

and A (although B sounds great, too)

and good luck with the crosses, Shanti (and Sarah) - I hope they grow as well for the general public as I'm sure they grew for you.:)

Last edited:
Just got my package today, which was so stealth that I almost didn't find the seeds :) Thanks again Shanti, Sara, and the rest of the Mr. Nice family! I'll be sure to start my thread in the strain base this week.

ESS

GS,
The Great British sense of humour isn't always understood, but damn funny you dry Bugger!!!!:D
Although Ireckon like me you too are a little bitter:p
Peas and gloves
BL

Last edited:
beans came today!

The beans have arrived and its wet paper towl time!

Thanx Sara and Shanti!

MUCH LOVE!

just got word there is a package for me, so my C testers have arrived safe

i will pick them up in the morning and start them as soon as i get home

Thanks Shanti and Thanks again Sara

Thanks BL,

I'm glad someone understood where I was coming from... Everyone else just wants to lynch me!

I was under the impression that the cheeky winking fellow (;)) at the end of the post meant that the fact I was joking was implicit. Obviously not.

HEY YOU LOT - don't believe everything you read, especially not when the bloke who typed it is named after his dog (Grover....)

Hey GG - Calm down, old son. I didn't mean it! I'm glad I made you smile, though. That was the idea. I'll accept your last remark with a smile, too (so long as your not Australian, Dutch or American) but one thing - the UK isn't a country. I should have said England. Those Scots are even less civilised than we are.

There, now. Anyone I haven't offended yet?:eek:

I've got this great joke....

An Irishman, a Jew and an American walk into a Palestinian bar.....

GS

You're right about the other thing, too. Things aren't as funny if they're not a little bit true.

Lynched

Thanks BL,

I'm glad someone understood where I was coming from... Everyone else just wants to lynch me!

I was under the impression that the cheeky winking fellow (;)) at the end of the post meant that the fact I was joking was implicit. Obviously not.

HEY YOU LOT - don't believe everything you read, especially not when the bloke who typed it is named after his dog (Grover....)

Hey GG - Calm down, old son. I didn't mean it! I'm glad I made you smile, though. That was the idea. I'll accept your last remark with a smile, too (so long as your not Australian, Dutch or American) but one thing - the UK isn't a country. I should have said England. Those Scots are even less civilised than we are.

There, now. Anyone I haven't offended yet?:eek:

I've got this great joke....

An Irishman, a Jew and an American walk into a Palestinian bar.....

GS

You're right about the other thing, too. Things aren't as funny if they're not a little bit true.

Lynch ? ; Like As In David Lynch From The Twin Peaks T.V Series ??
Who Would Wish Such A Embarrassment On Another Human Being ( Other Than Dave Lynch Himself )?:D
Grover , Your Post Did Come As A Bit Of A Shock Considering Your Past Contributions .
I Obviously Missed The Joke , And Misread What You Were Trying To Say.
F.W.I.W ; I Think You're A Stand Up Guy ;) ( Wink symbol Meant In A Respect- Approval Mode )
Onwards And Upwards , Or " Na Ddo, Na Chi , t'yn Iawn Boyo Bach"
Joe

thanks dude - that does mean a lot.

To be honest I was a bit worried about coming back on this thread in case I had upset anyone...I didn't mean to offend anyone but I guess grumpy humour just doesn't come out well on type!

I'll stick to crap advice about growing bog-weed from now on..

Someone should give lessons on forum etiquette for us oldies!!

MNS Etiquette

thanks dude - that does mean a lot.

To be honest I was a bit worried about coming back on this thread in case I had upset anyone...I didn't mean to offend anyone but I guess grumpy humour just doesn't come out well on type!

I'll stick to crap advice about growing bog-weed from now on..

Someone should give lessons on forum etiquette for us oldies!!

Don't worry...be happy...you'll live longer...and there's a song about it...jay:)

Last edited:
Back