Haze hybrids ready for 30 testers...closes 20th October.

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi All

well I have some new Haze hybrids completed and will need some volunteer testers for indoor only...sorry not making a distinction between outdoor or indoor but wish to get this seed tested only in rooms.

The difference with this test is I will only tell you the genetic make up in origin and label the 3 different strains A B C...kind of a blind test.So it is completely fair and independent from my point of view.

Those who wish to be a tester of one of these 3 strains can comment on this thread only...so just post a reply on this thread and your name will be registered. Will be making 30 packets of test seed available.

The only thing I ask is to document with photos and make comments from your own perspective....TESTERS MUST BE MNS MEMBERS ONLY.

The names should be registered here and the date of closure for this thread and the beginning of testing is October 20th...so if you fit into this category add your name.

All the best Sb

I've said before and I'll say it again, you the man Shanti!

I'd be up for a test haze grow for sure, as I've got the haze bug now.
Blind test is a good little twist too.
Peace GG

just building new room and its perfect for haze, count me in:D
peace
BL

I'd love to do a test grow

Please count me in, Shanti. I have experience with several haze hybrids including SSH and I'm currently growing the 25% haze Master Kaze.

Hey Shanti,

I could grow you out 10 maybe dozen starting oct

count me in.;)

hi shanti,
just wondering when you're going to disclose the genetic make up of the new strains? or even just a clue to the % of haze in each hybrid might help some folks decide if they/their set up is suitible for testing new hybrids!
although i'm sure something special is on its way;)
peace
BL

im down to do a test run for you i will rock it hard in a 100% organic setup,plus i can report every week.love your gear and this will give me the chance to show you that im 420 all day.hint hint permanent tester wink wink lol

Last edited:
im in if possible

hey shanti i would love the chance i just started some serious seed ak 47 and a cross of your critical mass and djs grape krush i would love the oppurtunity to test for you thank you count me in

hey green thumb, I would LOVE to hear/see how that CM/Krush cross turns out.. that sounds like a great comb.. Start up a thread for us when ya get a ways down the road if ya have the ability..

BB

G'Day Shanti

If you consider, I would be delighted. to be of service. I am new here but am a fellow Aussie. I am south of Sydney and am just gearing up for the summer so timing on this Haze test is great. I will detail regular pics as requested and weekly reports.

hi shantibaba,
I would be glad to test any new haze hybrid that you have,
I realize my outdoor NHS was less than was expected,
but I have done a few of the past Haze hybrids with very good results.
the nhs female is putting on flowers now so we may see a good plant yet,
only time will tell, and I still have that clone to do indoors too,so she could use the company.

scorpion

I'll throw my hat in the ring if the opportunity still exists!
I'm a 100% organic grower, no synthetics at all, and homemade soil.
I'm also a med provider here in the states, so I'm legal which reduces the chances of my grow being "cut short" so to speak.

I am at your service.

I too was curious about the % haze in the crosses.. I'm not sure I'd have the patience for a 16 weeker but if we're in the 10-12 guesstimate I may be interested in giving them a go around as well. I don't care so much what thy're made of as anything will obviously be top notch.

Back