HARVEST 2oo8

growdaweed

GWSharkShock.jpg

HARVEST2oo8_007.jpg

HARVEST2oo8_018.jpg

HARVEST2oo8_020.jpg

Very nice mate, excellent photo's as well. If you need any help smoke testing just send some this way ;)

sorry...

Hi drgthumbuk420,
Hi Alaska,
Hi all,

Welcome 4 Sharing...
smoke2.gif

I forgot to specify what strain it was.

It is old Great White Shark of 1997.
aka PeaceMaker ...
Now renowned Shark Shock.

This is a cutting which has 11 years now ...
I think she has lost in force, but I keep her for my own back cross and to keep this genetic fabulous ...
I grow and flow few clones ...

I would like to be able to leave my country of birth, to get to the country of my heart, taking with me this GWS clone ...

Is Someone has an idea to move a plant from one continent to another, without taking risks?

mrnice-240x60.gif

Last edited:
Send it by AIR,maybe/maybe not

Hello growdaWeed

Air mail your clone to a safe Addy in your chosen country,

More than once ;) That is one cutting you would not like to lose :p

Peace bro

peace all.

Hey Growdaweed,

I agree with redeye, if you can afford it, get your new address while your old is still active. That way, if your shipped clone doesn't make it, you still have your moms in your original location, and you just have to get back there to get it. More than likely, you will have to make at least two trips. One to pick a place, and another to move with all your junk. Take a extra light with you or buy one, and once you get your place lined up, set er up and have a friend in your hometown mail you a package to your new address or PO box and bada bing you're there.

Be safe

A

Chk out that med mag from canada I forgot the name but the editor is on this forum. A few months back I saw an issue that had some very good tips on sending clones. As I remember it consisted of wraping the wet rockwool in a wet papertowel placing the clone in a ziplock making sure to leave plenty of air on the ziplock, sealing it up in the box and ship express air. Hope this helps but my memory fades from time to time so if you can chk the article.

Gorgeous girls if you can def save Mama.

Air mail is the best, I thinK...

Hi Gonadicus_Maximus,
Hi RedEye 24/7,
Hi Alaska,
Hi CaptFantasy,

I think you are right.
The best solution is to send mail by air, a day of great influence ...
I have done some research on this subject, and I found that :
316.jpg
fcourier5.jpg

A package that can contain 5 clones in cubes moist peat moss ...
Just add a ziplock around to seal every smells.
All in a small package letter, and bada bing! I'm here ... Lol
What do you think?
2940th_smokinreefersmiley.gif

CaptFantasy : Do U speak about Marco Renda ?

High growDaWeed,

Hope you are well,I wish you a safe journey when you up root,

I Think :cool: bada bing bada bing your There,LOL

The article CaptFantasy kindly brought up is from TY Magazine ,Marco is a real stand up guy,the Mag is great,you should check it out mate :)Great tips on that excact method of travel,plus much much more:p

Peace bro

Dry Ice

Yo... Growdaweed ;)

Nice pics and treasure for sure...

If you are considering a warm travel or a warmer climate... consider adding dry ice to the container. Dry ice does 2 things very well... It keeps the temperature cool and dry ice will dissapates at a controlled rate. Figure the days needed for shipment (plus a couple days), wrap the clones however you chose to package them up (rooted or unrooted), and leave the Dry Ice "open"... it gives off a gas as it "shrinks"

This is the ideal way to ship pollen, but clones should survive also in a controlled cool temperature. You need to wrap the clones TWICE in zip lock baggies. It will keep the clones from burning.

I live in a very hot zone most of the year and ship clones usually during the cooler months. Being in the food business, this is how they ship temp controlled foods.

You can also drop in a flower shop and ask them how they ship and package flowers. They will probably sell you the supplies needed.

Bilbo

Some friends of mine have had luck sharing fresh cuts. Juts cut, dip in root jel to seal the end up. Trim leaves back a bit so the cutting retains moisture, place in ziplock bag and bada bing! Another way is to root some cuts in 1" rockwool cubes, and once rooted, ship away. Make sure the RW is not soaking wet, or it will rot your cutting. Also, you want to use the fastest post possible.

Be safe

A

ps, possibly make some S1 seed before you move, then if it doesn't work, not all is lost.

It's a keeper

Nice looking plant my friend,,i couldn't even think of leaveing a old friend behind especially one as pretty as this one, which ever way you chose to move her, i'd take and make numerous clones that way even if you have bad luck a few will make it..good luck and very nice grow.peace..red-alien

Hi All

well if that is a seed from 1997 it was the real deal as it was when i was there...it certainly looks like it is...good job and all the best with the cannaweed thing...Sb

Killer Sharkshock

I need to give this strain another try.I got real old stock from an auction site(yellow packs) and didn't have good luck. I have seen several phenos of this around.It seems as though its up there with the ssh, Black widow, critical mass as far as popularity.
Gotta run the La Ninas and Angel breath first though..peace all

Here is a picture of a Shark that I found in a recent pack. I can agree that this is the keeper pheno, the resemblance to MrG's is striking. She is an exceptional specimen, totally covered in resin. One plant was selected in 1997 the other 20 years later in 2017. There is little doubt in my mind the parents are the same...one for the haters right there

professorjj-albums-shark-shock-picture12853-shark-3.jpg

professorjj-albums-shark-shock-picture12854-shark-2.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a picture of a Shark that I found in a recent pack. I can agree that this is the keeper pheno, the resemblance to MrG's is striking. She is an exceptional specimen, totally covered in resin. One plant was selected in 1997 the other 20 years later in 2017. There is little doubt in my mind the parents are the same...one for the haters right there

professorjj-albums-shark-shock-picture12853-shark-3.jpg

professorjj-albums-shark-shock-picture12854-shark-2.jpg

JJ, you know those are the same pictures right?
One is just cropped different.

Back