Growing a dream - Fertilizers

Another thought would be the Afgan Haze. As it is the precursor to what you are currently growing, it would be interesting to compare the difference between the two plants and to appreciate what the addition of the Hz AC has contributed to the AH. You might consider a pollination between them. Regardless, between the two, you will have a great smelling and tasting stash that packs a punch. And if you find merit in the AC, you may consider trying the R&R Series. Many are impressed with their Pink Floyd grows for example. The Hz AC is not just a novelty. Personally, I have found it to be a game changer.

🤙Mu

Musashi, I have a similar plan. after I learn a bit with indica IBLs I am going to find a big resinous, stinky CM, and pollinate it with a Pink Floyd male. and select for Super Massive Haze Phenotype, and bx3 times to stabilize if I did a good job on the 1st and successive generations. then, giggle as I can grow seed crops instead of clone crops.

By eye only ;)
Litlle bit of guano, just one hand sow, and two hand sows of worm castings..

I would start with Skunk Haze or ASH ;) ;)
But Super Silver Haze should be fine also..
I do not add guano before hand. I use 1 tsp in a 30-60 gallon compost tea per week. switching from N guao to P guano when I use guano.

Only used canna myself and never had a problem, soil range and coco range, for lots of things and always found it works for me, i prefer coco currently.

But having used nothing else i cant say how effective it is compaired to other things, but dident have a problem only using canna stuff thats for sure

(y)
Iam using Canna-Coco line up for coco @ Bio-Canna for soil
Both doing great.

When using biocanna, Iam adding worms and guano in pots, then I dont need to fert so often.

Earlier I was using Biobizz, which I did not like the botlles so much, they will get messy.. But it is all the same bio ferts after all. ;)
sofar the bottles of the canna are the best I found.

Do you happen to know how much guano for a 20L pot? And by worms you mean real worms or worm casting?

I am also wondering what could be an introductory plant to grow before the holy smoke, the super silver haze?
well, of course you guys are gonna like Canna's organic line. they are ferments and or extracts. like what you would make With KNF, Jadam, or UCF.

Of course you will like their synthetic line. It is one of the better European fertilizer brands!

I, have never smoked amazing weed grown w/ canna's synthetic line only really good, but one of the Canna users I know using the organic line and the synthetic line on different plants. always has better results from the organic line. same variety from clone, noticeably better flowers on plants grown otherwise, the exact same way.

Thanks for your info :)
Iam yet to.discover true difference.in flavours..

All.I can say, I tr, to be on.most organic way, but wanted to try coco also...

Another thought would be the Afgan Haze. As it is the precursor to what you are currently growing, it would be interesting to compare the difference between the two plants and to appreciate what the addition of the Hz AC has contributed to the AH.
I think it makes sense. Considering I'd grow them both myself, the comparison would be more realistic since I'll know how the plants where cultivated.

You might consider a pollination between them.
To pollinate voluntarily a cannabis plant is what makes my mouth water, I am still researching, I came here to collect seeds for preservation, I thought that trying to grow a limited edition seed was too much for myself, kind of not being educated enough, but here, on this forum, the growing medium is fertile for nerding around I am learning so much and there is such a nice base of people, that I am confident enough now, to actually try and learn all the way till I'll pollinate voluntarily my cannabis plants.

And if you find merit in the AC, you may consider trying the R&R Series. Many are impressed with their Pink Floyd grows for example. The Hz AC is not just a novelty. Personally, I have found it to be a game changer.
I already collected the R&R and I am looking for what will be my game changer, I got to find my grail.

well, of course you guys are gonna like Canna's organic line. they are ferments and or extracts. like what you would make With KNF, Jadam, or UCF.
I saw that you posted instructions on how to make fertilizers, like PtreeCi I still have to understand how the fertilizer modify the taste, I guess I need to experiment more. If you over fertilize the plant is it true you lose the overall smell of the flowers? Where I live losing the perfume of the flower is unfortunately still much better.

I would start with Skunk Haze or ASH ;) ;)
But Super Silver Haze should be fine also..
To be honest I have one seedling of ASH, so if it will be a female it will be my first guide in this journey.

I saw that you posted instructions on how to make fertilizers, like PtreeCi I still have to understand how the fertilizer modify the taste, I guess I need to experiment more. If you over fertilize the plant is it true you lose the overall smell of the flowers? Where I live losing the perfume of the flower is unfortunately still much better.

To be honest I have one seedling of ASH, so if it will be a female it will be my first guide in this journey.

well, there are some fertilizers that if you over do, don't so much kill the taste as over ride it. like if you overfeed with Cal mag. you will taste it more than the terpenes. of you over feed PK, you will taste the weed, and the burn, and the buring taste/flavor will overpower the terpene flavor quickly when combusting.

If you add too much epsom salts, its gonna taste like a really harsh burn, and your plant may have experienced lock outs that kept it from making all its terpenes.

one of the biggest things I can suggest to do to help you understand what fertilizers do to a plant, is to grow w/ synthetics and microbial additives. and once you have the plant dialed in, buy little bags of N, P, K, Calcium Nitrate, Borax, etc. and experiment with the individual fertilizers added to your normal "dialed in as good as I can for using the basics." the micrbials are the buffer to your expirment actually hurting your plant too bad.

Musashi, I have a similar plan. after I learn a bit with indica IBLs I am going to find a big resinous, stinky CM, and pollinate it with a Pink Floyd male. and select for Super Massive Haze Phenotype, and bx3 times to stabilize if I did a good job on the 1st and successive generations. then, giggle as I can grow seed crops instead of clone crops.

Already on it. I've 2 phenos of CM one extra stinky and fast, the other more Afghan smelling. But I only have one pack to find a male pf from slowly....

Already on it. I've 2 phenos of CM one extra stinky and fast, the other more Afghan smelling. But I only have one pack to find a male pf from slowly....
Badass! It is awesome how even though you, and I have similar plans, we will likely achieve different result! I hope we can meet one day afte we do our respective CMPF projects and see how our work compares!!!!!

well, there are some fertilizers that if you over do, don't so much kill the taste as over ride it.
I asked because I have a shark shock that has almost no smell, I was wondering if it has been my nute schedule or if I found a non stinky plant. Thanks for all the info, really appreciated!

I asked because I have a shark shock that has almost no smell, I was wondering if it has been my nute schedule or if I found a non stinky plant. Thanks for all the info, really appreciated!
if the bud didn't smoke bad, it is very possible that it is just a lower smell phenotype. one of my keeper NL5A is super low smell pheno till the end it seems. the 1st round of cuts will tell me more. always, add some Epsom salts or elemental Sulphur on the second round of a phenotype. . many of our most favorite terpenes have a sulphur atom or 2 in them. and the plant was busy using the likely restricted sulphur supply to do other life processes.

Back