Grover's 100% organic Mr Nice Seed's Nevil's Haze from selected clone

These photos show a typical branch and the internode spacing on it. The internodes are not tight but due to some late stretching, there are lots and lots of flower sites which should leave me with a very worthwhile harvest. OK, it will never be HUGE but if that was all I wanted I would be growing Critical Mass..

Attachments

• Branch.jpg
    Branch.jpg
    853.2 KB · Views: 16
  • InternodeSpacing.jpg
    InternodeSpacing.jpg
    855.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Almost five weeks in and the flower clusters are tight and can be called 'buds' now. This one is from around the middle of the plant. It is very typical for this particular plant. Sorry about the photo quality. Autofocus just got a bit confused on that one.

Attachments

• Bud.jpg
    Bud.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
This bud photo shows how the resin has started building, not just on the buds and flowers, but on the leaves and stalks too. A good sign, I think. These flowers are already putting out a fantastic scent. It's not yet pungent - you have to get your nose up close to the flowers - but these are early days.

Attachments

• ResinLeaf.jpg
    ResinLeaf.jpg
    838.3 KB · Views: 25
As far as this method of growing Nevil's Haze is concerned, there are no signs of under- or over-fertilising on this plant. She is still very contented. Remember, this is not a plant to 'pump-up' with chemicals and nutrients, you must give her great, healthy soil and let her do her own thing. She knows what she wants and how to get it. You don't need to force-feed her.
I hope this photo of the very bottom and middle of the plant shows only healthy leaves.

Attachments

• LeafHealth.jpg
    LeafHealth.jpg
    824.5 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Guys!

Day 42
====

Six weeks in and not much to report, really.
The plant stopped growing (vegging) the day that I said there was no evidence that it had stopped growing (Doh!)

The plant is still nice and green. No yellow leaved signs of under-feeding..yet!
The flowers are still building into nice round buds. The aroma is still there and lovely.
The only difference now is that the resin is really starting to grow and cover the plant.

Here are some photos that demonstrate the resin growing on the stems, etc..
The last photo is of a branch stem! Mad resin.

Attachments

• resinstalk.jpg
    resinstalk.jpg
    826.8 KB · Views: 13
  • resinstalk2.jpg
    resinstalk2.jpg
    849 KB · Views: 11
  • resinstalk3.jpg
    resinstalk3.jpg
    850.8 KB · Views: 7
  • resinstalk4.jpg
    resinstalk4.jpg
    847.7 KB · Views: 11
  • resinstalk5.jpg
    resinstalk5.jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 6
  • resinstalk6.jpg
    resinstalk6.jpg
    825.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Here are a couple of shots of the buds as they are now.
I'm not sure if the slight curling on the leaves is a sign of stress or not. It could be the granules kicking in.. I'll try this plant again with a different soil (without granules) to see if that happens again.
The third shot shows the resin very well.

Attachments

• bud1.jpg
    bud1.jpg
    824.1 KB · Views: 12
  • bud2.jpg
    bud2.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 10
  • bud3.jpg
    bud3.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
One more shot. This is of a lower branch..

This is probably the time during the flowering process when there is the least to report - sorry!

Attachments

• branch.jpg
    branch.jpg
    814.1 KB · Views: 29
Back