Greeting from the land of Cannabis and Maple Syrup

imsupernice

Greeting Everyone,

Very happy to be now part of the Nicest and definetely best community on the planet for one of my favorite plant.

Now, in Canada, it's legal to grow up to 4 plants, possess up to 150 gram at home and go outside with 28 gram.

i'm giving an hand to a friend for his grow and i might start might someday but no more than 4 for me since i have no health problems.

So now the land of Cannabis and Mapple syrup, maybe they will have to change the flag to include Cannabis ?

Thanks all, great community very excited to join it

Well, for the new Canada Cannabis flag, take your pick. A sativa or indica?

Attachments

• Canada weed flag.jpg
    Canada weed flag.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Canada indica.jpg
    Canada indica.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 1
Also about the legal Cannabis limits in Canada, be advised that it varies by province. It is NOT legal to grow Cannabis plants in Quebec at all, and it is NOT legal to grow recreational Cannabis in Manitoba (only medical). The home possession Cannabis limits also vary by province. In BC its a one kilo limit. In Quebec its 150 grams. The rest of the provinces do not seem to have home possession limits. Most provinces allow for up to 30 grams for purchase limits and that is the same for possession limits outside the home.

Welcome !

Out of curiosity, for a legal medical user, what's the max number of plants allowed to grow ?

And in stock, which quantity ?

Cheers
DA

Welcome !

Out of curiosity, for a legal medical user, what's the max number of plants allowed to grow ?

And in stock, which quantity ?

Cheers
DA

In Canada, the number of medical plants that you grow depends on which province you live in, what your Rx calls for in grams per day, and whether you grow indoors or out. In Quebec, you cannot grow any medical plants legally. In other provinces medical grow limits are tied to the amount of grams that your Rx is for per diem. The higher the gram amount, the higher the plant count allowed. Then if growing indoors, they allow more plants than if growing outdoors (due to typical plant size). From the Health Canada formula, these counts are for ALL PLANTS, clones to fully mature. The formula for Rx and indoor plant count limits are:

10 grams = 49 plants
30 grams = 146 plants
50 grams = 244 plants
80 grams = 390 plants
95 grams = 463 plants

The same Rx and outdoor plant limits are:

10 grams = 19 plants
30 grams = 57 plants
50 grams = 95 plants
80 grams = 152 plants
95 grams = 181 plants

In Canada, the number of medical plants that you grow depends on which province you live in, what your Rx calls for in grams per day, and whether you grow indoors or out. In Quebec, you cannot grow any medical plants legally. In other provinces medical grow limits are tied to the amount of grams that your Rx is for per diem. The higher the gram amount, the higher the plant count allowed. Then if growing indoors, they allow more plants than if growing outdoors (due to typical plant size). From the Health Canada formula, these counts are for ALL PLANTS, clones to fully mature. The formula for Rx and indoor plant count limits are:

10 grams = 49 plants
30 grams = 146 plants
50 grams = 244 plants
80 grams = 390 plants
95 grams = 463 plants

The same Rx and outdoor plant limits are:

10 grams = 19 plants
30 grams = 57 plants
50 grams = 95 plants
80 grams = 152 plants
95 grams = 181 plants
Wow I gotta move to canada and get a medical prescription. That is awesome . You know how much phenohunting I could do with even 50gram limit.šŸ˜

Yeah those cigarettes, alcohol, and fentanyl are really bad for you. I wouldnā€™t recommend. And maple syrup- the worst! ;)

Mu

Sugar is bad. I eat a lot of meat and fat myself. Seriously.

As for moving to Canada, it is hard to get a permanent or work visa there. It is also really expensive up there, and the CND dollar is only worth 75 cents now. And they have taxed everything to death in Canada. A bottle of booze there is 80% more than it is here. And over 100% more than what it is in California.

Prices with sales and GST tax for 1.75 liter Smirnoff red label vodka, out the door:

California; $19.25 (incl. 7.25% sales tax at The Bottle Barn, even cheaper when on sale)
Oregon; $24.95 (incl. statewide price w/OR booze tax at OLCC liquor stores, price fixed in state)
Washington state; $27.39 (incl. 20.5% WA state liquor tax and 8.4% WA sales tax at Costco or Safeway)
BC Canada; $59.79 CDN, or $44.84 USD (incl. 10% sales + 5% GST taxes BC liquor stores, *on sale!*)

Sugar is bad. I eat a lot of meat and fat myself. Seriously.

As for moving to Canada, it is hard to get a permanent or work visa there. It is also really expensive up there, and the CND dollar is only worth 75 cents now. And they have taxed everything to death in Canada. A bottle of booze there is 80% more than it is here. And over 100% more than what it is in California.

Prices with sales and GST tax for 1.75 liter Smirnoff red label vodka, out the door:

California; $19.25 (incl. 7.25% sales tax at The Bottle Barn, even cheaper when on sale)
Oregon; $24.95 (incl. statewide price w/OR booze tax at OLCC liquor stores, price fixed in state)
Washington state; $27.39 (incl. 20.5% WA state liquor tax and 8.4% WA sales tax at Costco or Safeway)
BC Canada; $59.79 CDN, or $44.84 USD (incl. 10% sales + 5% GST taxes BC liquor stores, *on sale!*)
I think a bottle of Smirnoff here is like 14 or 15 bucks tax free . That's our attraction lol . Don't drink that much anyway..

Well, for alcohol and cigarettes Missouri is always the cheapest, nationwide.
Been everywhere (except Maine) so I can vouch firsthand.
Hawaii is highest price followed by Alaska.
Oklahoma is next cheapest for cigarettes and Arkansas is next cheapest for booze.
You have to be a pretty serious drunkard to even bother with Smirnoff tho....it's the one booze I know that is preferred by any clinically proven alcoholic.
At least step up to absolute or gray goose...jeez.

You poor overcharged bastards. I don't drink much, but I when I do I buy Svedka; $17.99 per 1.75l at the NH State Liquor Store. Added bonus - I get to stiff Massachusetts on liquor sales tax every time I buy something up there. :D Pretty much anything that comes from Sweden has to be good, right? :) I've done blind taste comparisons of it against high-dollar stuff like Grey Goose and Kettle One and can discern absolutely no difference.

You poor overcharged bastards. I don't drink much, but I when I do I buy Svedka; $17.99 per 1.75l at the NH State Liquor Store. Added bonus - I get to stiff Massachusetts on liquor sales tax every time I buy something up there. :D Pretty much anything that comes from Sweden has to be good, right? :) I've done blind taste comparisons of it against high-dollar stuff like Grey Goose and Kettle One and can discern absolutely no difference.
What's even better is I can stiff Taxachusetts on income tax. :cool: just the beer is more expensive. But I pretty much quit drinking anyway. Eagle Rare Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is where it's at though, never got into vodka. We can also own guns without a whole bunch of bullshit really we can concealed carry without a permit making us better than Texas. Lol, not much good about Taxachusetts their dispensaries suck and they're so expensive.

Back