Day one:

2 weeks old in organic soil mix in solo cups:

Last edited:
Seed plant #1 and #2 harvest pics

Seed plant #1 - harvested at 18 weeks

=============================================
Seed plant #2 - harvested at 17 weeks

Last edited:
How many plants are you growing? It looks like just one?

I only had time to get pics of one plant yesterday but more will follow.

4 out of 5 seeds popped and are vegging
. When this first batch goes into flowering I will germinate more seeds.

Last edited:
I'll try to get some pics up in a few days when they hit 1 month. They are vegging under a 126w LED panel so no explosive growth to report yet.

These will likely be flowered in the 1000w vertical HPS 4x4 tent.

On the tent, if you go in and out of the tent several times a day I wouldn't recommend the Sun Huts. My door zipper broke after 6 months and with the negative pressure the Velcro is unable to keep the door sealed, so I'm keeping a plastic tarp over the front. Much of the Velcro has also come detached and is useless. Replacing the zipper would require complete dis-assembly and repair by a tailor/seamstress. The frame is thin metal and the cross beams can't hold one LED panel. I had to buy electrical conduit and cut to size for the cross beams.

Genetics

There has been a lot of speculation on the genetics of this strain. Having parents Black Widow and Haze C would fit Shanti's description:

"Grail Widow will be Sativa dominant and subject to stretch in the first 2 weeks possibly 3 weeks. This plant can be topped up to 4 weeks into flowering...I believe it will be 12 weeks flowering in general a few more a few less. The thing to concentrate on here will be resin production and aromas."

There has been a lot of speculation on the genetics of this strain. Having parents Black Widow and Haze C would fit Shanti's description:

"Grail Widow will be Sativa dominant and subject to stretch in the first 2 weeks possibly 3 weeks. This plant can be topped up to 4 weeks into flowering...I believe it will be 12 weeks flowering in general a few more a few less. The thing to concentrate on here will be resin production and aromas."

I wanna speculate!!! lol. I've been thinking along the same lines. Haze c or a back cross to the Brazilian sativa. Either way gonna be a fun ride. Best of luck finding something special.

36 days vegging

#1 top left, #2 top right, #3 bottom left, #4 bottom right

I'm going to take cuttings and transplant these to larger containers after cloning

They

They look healthy and happy there HHHG....I am glad to see you grow them out in veg to sexual maturity then break them down into clones to make the run. That is what I do always. It lets you know the plant a whole lot better that way. I am so wanting another strain but I do not think I have the patients for 12+ wks for flowering....I had a 10 weeker that drove me NUTS....these ones I have in flower now are looking like 10 weekers....I have always run or made indica or indica crosses for the faster times....I do not know why as I grow for myself and not to sell but I am an impatient fucker.....BEST of LUCK my friend..........
Respectfully,
W1:eek:

Thanks guys

I took a couple bottom shoots from each plant to clone. I like to wait until the clones root before transplanting the seed plants to perlite in case they don't survive the transition. I use a bubble cloner the size of a shoebox with 2 10" wands and an aquarium heater with chlorine-free (filtered) tap water.

Last edited:
At 6 weeks old the seed plants have outgrown their cups so I am transplanting them to larger pots soon with 100% perlite.

After they go into flowering I will germinate more seeds.

Last edited:
Back