Gone fishing!!!!

Santa tracking...

When we all going for a ride?!?!?

gixxer and ducati only, sorry to the harly honda and yamaha guys...Poor lessons learned from an old timer west Indian that fixed bikes. If you parked anything other then Suzuki in his driveway, he would kick it over right in front of your face... the old timers son later in life, went on to become a navy seal... what does that tell ya!

Santa just left... he is baked right now and said a guy named Magpie gave him some bright colour stickers that made Rudolph shine light out of his ass... benny I think he is enroute to your house. Nothing I could do for St. Nick. The milk I gave him had last years trim in it... he is pretty messed up right now... my apologies to the kids around the world...

Love my brothers...

CM

P.S. Noshows yammy is the only one that can come out and play though!

did we just kill santa

assrt.foodProducts said:
Santa just left... he is baked right now and said a guy named Magpie gave him some bright colour stickers that made Rudolph shine light out of his ass... benny I think he is enroute to your house. Nothing I could do for St. Nick. The milk I gave him had last years trim in it... he is pretty messed up right now... my apologies to the kids around the world...
santa aint gonna make it home.. he all blue.. got a girls dress from the dude, .. handle your biz, santa. it's kinda goofy up here.. i feel like the opening sketch of UpInSmoke-- "u mean we're smokin dog shit, man?" *^*@#

BBBB said:
Names for the lady sharkies - We've got the Gummy Shark , The Wobbegong or " the Wob" .The Wob could be the potency queen that ends up with you eyeballing the carpet ( Carpet Shark is another name for the colourful Wobbegong )
The Mako ( I think someones used that before :( ) , the Mako could be the bluey pheno with a...
hahaha!! ask for a name, and get given a cast list!! .. and here i was thinkin u couldn't b bothered!!

"hey man, ,, am i driving ok?"

2011_12_25_IMG_4511.JPG

Last edited:
proof of life pt.2

shark infested

sharkshock1_-_Copy.JPG

... .. .. .. ... .. ... .​

heyey..

damn. didn't think it's been so long without a post round here. still workin the sharks, narrowing down the selection.. tryin different sizes/shapes etc..

-this below is 'like to b the one. she's a nine weeker, throws colas, holds weight in her buds and i'm pretty sure the the potency has a little extra zing then the others... gotta test the current run.

she has therefore been given the provisional name "mudshark" ,, in honor of the Great FRANK ZAPPA. . .

mudshark_41_-_Copy.JPG
<><
mudshark_21_-_Copy.JPG

. .. .. .. .. .. ..​

cheers all, stay high in spirit,, and most of all, b kind to each other, eh..? lovethenlove, jj​

Good to see you JJ :D

Plants look killer. Shark has been on my to-do list since day 1, but there are so many damn wonderful choices avail. here.
i can confidently say anyone gettin their hands on this bud i cultivated is well blessed
:D How cool a feeling is that :D
Finally getting to a point where I can make 80%+ of my outgoing look like my keeper stash :)

had to stop and comment on the pics.
just beautiful, looks like you grew them to perfection.
definately makes me want to add these to my next order. ;)

hey Pstar, jack, chana..

:D How cool a feeling is that :D
Finally getting to a point where I can make 80%+ of my outgoing look like my keeper stash :)
awesome, Pstar,, what do you reckon has made the difference for you? lollypopping? bending?

definately makes me want to add these to my next order. ;)
hey Jhairy! man, i hope you do. this line is very impressive, imo. it will b a GodSend to those who hate manicuring.. especially the mudshark, my keeper. i'll have to post a pic sometime,, but without exaggeration, u simply remove fan leaves and you're done!! - i HATE manicuring!

cheers, all! , ,, ,j9chirpj

Last edited:
awesome thread

g'da jj! hope you don't mind me coming along for what's left of this fishing trip. great photos, great detail, great everything:D
i've got 3 little shark seedlings right now, i hope to find a gummy and perhaps the 'fat one' you were worried about (mould). i'm fat, so me n fatty can go all you can eat somewhere lol (does that even make any sense?)
anyhow, thanks for sharing (sry elmer...). it's a great reference and fun read!

southern sun

PS: i saw the slayer link and agree with your theory of 'groove', just played at blistering speed:)
here's a link to a song by my favourite fictional band. i got a feeling you might like it:D:D:D

Fan Song - Dethklok - YouTube

PPS: for those who don't know, in Metal, 'hate' can mean 'love', weird i know, but that's Metal!! hatehatehatehate:D

open invitation

thanks Sson!
yeah,, cheers for the shout out. i'v said it before, ALL R WELCOME here!

-the fat one isn't a freak or nEthing, i just tried running a couple trained SOG style at 600wpm2 out of curiousity.

-you won't b disappointed, eh.. awesome, awesome plants! - -also, feel free to take the reigns on this trip and hijack away, all..
southernsouthern said:
PS: i saw the slayer link and agree with your theory of 'groove', just played at blistering speed:)
YES!! finally! someone who agrees!! --regardless of genre or style, Dave Lambardo and Kerry King are peerless in what they do... top, top musicians,, and yeah- it's important not to take that sh*t too serious, cause they're just entertainers, not poets.. cheers,, now i don't feel so alone! lol!!

shark1_-_Copy.JPG

... .. .. .. ... . . .

southsouth said:
PPS: for those who don't know, in Metal, 'hate' can mean 'love', weird i know, but that's Metal!! hatehatehatehate:D
yeah, that's a worry i should clear up.. -- i'm not promoting hate,, i'm saying to love all that is of love, but we should hate anything hatefilled,, savvy?? just a play of words.... :):)

someone throw some sharks up,,, i wanna see what else is in there.! lovelove, y'all! jhatefilledj

Last edited:
Good morning my brother, your post are always a beam of hope...

Lovely looking Shark Shock my man... as Mr. Mallard would say top form Mr. Magpie...

Okay spit it up now, lets get some falvours... looks like she is a yielder and skunk leaning... also it is like your pheno bag of tricks is never ending... do you know where I can get a bag like that, lol... how many more of these lovely ladies you still working with?

Keep up the great work J to the J... inspiring, motivating and frack mate (my SS jar has been depleted since the last time I posted in this lovely thread) a little bit upsetting too... not to upset, cause I can crack some more and join the party once again...

mudshark_21_-_Copy.JPG

Enjoy the smoke if you got it people!!!

Respect,

Bluejay

If JJ is a Magpie and Chana is a Blue Jay then Im definitely a Drongo ..... Great pics , vibes JJ. The Mudshark !!!!!! Very :cool:

Some lovely looking shark shock jj thanks for showing us your garden.

I'll be getting some shark beans soon so I might have to pop in for some tips if that's ok :)

I may have missed it but do you grow indoors and if so, what lights are you flowering with please? TIA.

GM1

hey GM..

i'm glad u found it as reference material on lines one is trying out are invaluable imo. i am rarely around, so i can't garruntee timely responses,, but by all means...post as needed! that's what the forum is all about, eh..?

yes, all plants in this thread are indoor under 600w hps per metre2..

i am sure you will like what u find..

okay, take care ,, Gm..was nice talking to you.. lovelove, yeah? jj

Hi jj, got my shark beans today. yippee yahh shamone!

Can I ask, how tall do these get after the stretch roughly? I know they got some sativa in them so I'm thinking lst to keep height in check. My grow space is 6 foot high from floor to ceiling (excluding horizontal bulb). Cheers man.

GM1

hey GM1. hope all's well enough..

regarding stretch- while there is a nice variation in height/stretch between sisters,, i think the best advice based on what i'v seen is there isn't any nasty surprises. that is to say the plants do differ in height as you'll see in veg, and this will continue after the flip. you won't really have girls changing drastically on you.. hope that kinda makes sense!? kinda tired atm...! i think you'll find it a very workable line- predictable, in a good way.... cheers, jj

Back