Glad to be here

Bummer about the Nevils. I have probably half a pack or more in the fridge. I could share em with you. My band aid has had a hard time dealing with cold temps. I f’d up and put her in flower and she started looking bad, I then tried to reveg her and she’s been stuck for a few weeks. I put her in a warmer spot and am just waiting her out til I can get some healthy cuts. No way am I going to give up on her.
Do you find band aid finicky in any way? I’d love to get it dialed in.
It absolutely doesn’t like wet feet, and it’s very sensitive to Nitrogen. Sticky has a beautiful BH about ready for chop. My first one turned out super but the one I have going now is struggling. Only thing I can think of is she got cold and wet roots early on.

What's up Penny! It's me Big Sparks again, Sparks714 on bean basement and @sparksgeewest on IG. Heard you talking about this place so I figured I'd give it a try. I remember bumping into this place a while back but at the time I was only interested in being apart of the 420mag world. But things change all the time right? 😁 Anyhow, I dont know if you've got a journal going or anything but if you do, maybe shoot me a link. And as soon as I figure out if I'm going to try to post what I've already got going or pop something new, I'll let you know.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your night, or day now. Lol! 😁

Back