G13Skunk1

S

Scorpion

Just a flower shot ...she aint heavy ,but she is one strong mutha...
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

peace

A very interesting strain,with a bit of true G13 in there ,theres magic in them there beans i tell ya ,its a tough decision what strain next to save for lol.
peace

A very interesting strain,with a bit of true G13 in there ,theres magic in them there beans i tell ya ,its a tough decision what strain next to save for lol.
peace
ya mate just a bit,about 50%...g13,
but lets forget the name for a second and let me tell ya why i have kept this one close.
First ,she has an aroma of 1977...Columbian Red bud,with a bit of stink in the air...take 1 joint of this,and go to a party,it will most defiantly drowned out everything else being smoked.It will expand in your lungs ,just as the sweet n sour chocolate hits your palate,then your head goes WOW MAN!...
then you look like this guy :D
in about 5-10 minutes you look like this guy :eek:
and evryone loves that you shared this with them...

then you can tell them it goes for 40 a gm ...you want some?

Peace Man

Priceless mate,i wanna look like them smilies,great post man,
$$$$$ can't buy herb like that,but if it cud ,40 a g is peanuts to experience a truly top shelfer like your gem you possess there,keep well,
later .peace

40 a g, whew thats steep, lol

Were you at Coachella Music fest, someone tried to sell my friends some bud for $100 1/8....

Glad its the bomb. Never picked this one up myself, ran out of money and had to limit my bean buying.

Be safe

A

40 a g, whew thats steep, lol

Were you at Coachella Music fest, someone tried to sell my friends some bud for $100 1/8....

Glad its the bomb. Never picked this one up myself, ran out of money and had to limit my bean buying.

Be safe

A
LOL Alaska ,
Na man I were not there.
the 40 per gm quote is mainly a anti mooch ploy for folks I dunno well.
I normally just let my friends have some and I get a free Lab Rat base to work with , so to speak. Most are more than happy to let me know what they think ,since most have been testing different things for me for a couple decades now ,so I value their opinion more than their finances.

peace

Thats one frosty lookin ,beautiful flower,

text book example,

thankyou ,if i find anything lookin like that,

i,ll be like a dog with two dicks ,no shit,

4 of mine popped already,so lookin very good.

cheers Scorpion for such a fine lookin bud,

peace.

Thats one frosty lookin ,beautiful flower,

text book example,

thankyou ,if i find anything lookin like that,

i,ll be like a dog with two dicks ,no shit,

4 of mine popped already,so lookin very good.

cheers Scorpion for such a fine lookin bud,

peace.
Hey red,
my pleasure,
here is another one to look for if you need a heavy yielder too.
the males are also a super find if you get a nice squat one...
G13Skunk_skunkpheno_8.JPG

G13skunk1_skunkpheno.JPG

peace red

That is one beauty,

If i get half the weight of that,

that would be more than enough,

I was lookin forward to see what grows,

now i can't wait,

A1 specimen,thankyou for that true gem,

peace man.

Hey Scorp,
So when did these show sex? And ultimately how long did they take before you decided they were ready? Obviously gorgeous plants as always mate. What was the odor like on these?

Hey Scorp,
So when did these show sex? And ultimately how long did they take before you decided they were ready? Obviously gorgeous plants as always mate. What was the odor like on these?
Hi JessE,
this particular plant ,never really finished like you would expect and I just cut her down one day becasue I needed the room. she looks really heavy ,but the flowers were very light. thats why I kept the B clone instead of this one C clone. Also this is the last season for B as she is in bloom now outdoors and will give me a nice winter stash. I still have 3 full packs of this seed so Im good for now and will search for another down the road.

Peace JessE

I got me some of these, I get excited just thinkin bout em.......:p Sorry to bug ya at the other places Scorp, I shoulda just come here to get the info, eh?!:D

Back