G13 x Widow testers

i look the last 5 plants in the box this evening and it's strange i have the bad impression i will have only males

2 males more

16 males and 1 tranny

wtf

i have only 3 plants no see the sex

i will give it up to much time and energi for a bad run like that

maybe stressed or somethings

i have one girl :D

i think the 2 others are males i will confirm in some days

18 males 1 herma 1 girl

I would think that a bit of a lopsided ratio. However, on the last set of the AfSk version that I germinated, I got 7 males and 2 females. Sorry for your challenges braddah, hope you get it sorted out Shaka M

i have keep 5 males on the greenhouse for doing cross
and one are an herma

he doing pistil and ball

it's boring

Hello Friends!

After 82 days G13xWidow B finally threw out a couple staminate flowers... she's never stopped producing new pistils so I was kinda just riding it out. She was chopped this evening and has the same awesome sweet cherry/fruit/dank smell that most of her sisters have. This pheno is not as resinous as her sisters but does appear to be the biggest yielding one from the first 5.

Here are some pics:
G13WIDOWg1_23_19D.jpg
G13WIDOWg1_23_19C.jpg
G13WIDOWg1_23_19B.jpg
G13WIDOWg1_23_19A.jpg

Very nice :D

it's over for me

the girl is a tranny and a males is a sissy

i kill all the plants

mee too man, all male went fems (but no few hairs some look like female) and almost all girls throw bananers i gess the g13 has herm traits because all the dads used here are been used beffore with out problems, so as usual american genetics herm...........

mee too man, all male went fems (but no few hairs some look like female) and almost all girls throw bananers i gess the g13 has herm traits because all the dads used here are been used beffore with out problems, so as usual american genetics herm...........

thank you for his clarification it reassures me that it's not my fault

Hey Guys!

I wouldn’t be so quick to blame the “American genetics” .:...after running all cuts more than once I can say this is not a hermi prone line. I’d check your setup before blaming the seed stock.

Potent, Tasty, and a real crowd pleaser here. I’d buy another pack for the vault.

Stay hazed

Hey Guys!

I wouldn’t be so quick to blame the “American genetics” .:...after running all cuts more than once I can say this is not a hermi prone line. I’d check your setup before blaming the seed stock.

Potent, Tasty, and a real crowd pleaser here. I’d buy another pack for the vault.

Stay hazed

we have the same problems it's still weird
it would be only me I would have doubted my knowledge but still 15 years of culture inside I have never seen anything like this

i have loose time money all the soil and electricity

for me the genetic is responsable i' m not a professional my culture conditions are not perfect but the strain is VERY SENSIBLE and it's an euphemism

I'm not a MNS apologist, but there isn't currently a way to make "male seed" and while many still don't believe it, there IS evidence that we can alter ratios of sexual expression in cannabis. Or at least we used to see that back in the days of grow books instead of the net. The old Mel Frank, Ed Rosenthal tome talked about it. I can't seem to pull up anything but a whole book to download.

It really does sound like MAYBE you have some stressor going on Quinx. Super sorry to hear the results.

Hey Guys!

Stay hazed

hey.

im not blaming the seed sock, some American are very delicate and some throw bannanas, but other are fucking strong (dynasty, bodhi, karma etc). It was a test run so i did a test and offcourse there are stress test like temps and humidity fluctuation, i always do to see if genetics are sensitive and this time it was the case, what i see is they hate cold, so in my area they will suffer from it so it will take a lot off efort to get then right so i prefere to grow and work with stuff that work for me my enviroment and my area.

i had half of the room was g13hz and othe half my mixes, it was like if they were in different set ups but no, the G´s had a lot of trouble keep in it up and the others were just fine, so thats why i get my conclusion, also the male (yes they were in a full stress set up, but thats what to do to find a strong stable male to prevent sexchange and in this case all male went hairy, also other males of my mixes, exept one that did pass the hair test, (he is haven fun right now with some ladies)

so my conclusion is that this mix is for people that have the perfect enviroment with no mistakes and only take care of them, it wil be easy,(professionals with heaters, AC, etc) but for people that only have an our a day for taking care of the babies and poor enviroment it will be difficult task.

i bet in outdoors they will be just fine, but indoors in winter time dont.

heve a mango haze ibl that has been in the most stressfull situations and neva eva have shown a single madafkn nanna, but a delightfull nl5/af that if you yield hard at it it will throw you a nanny, but i keep it and grow her only outdoors, i will keep some g13hz and do outdoor run and selct one or two ;)

greetz

Last edited:
I'm not a MNS apologist, but there isn't currently a way to make "male seed" and while many still don't believe it, there IS evidence that we can alter ratios of sexual expression in cannabis. Or at least we used to see that back in the days of grow books instead of the net. The old Mel Frank, Ed Rosenthal tome talked about it. I can't seem to pull up anything but a whole book to download.

It really does sound like MAYBE you have some stressor going on Quinx. Super sorry to hear the results.

i have do the mango haze g13skunk masterkush skunk and new skunk on the same conditions i never have trouble

Last edited:
The G13 lines seem sensitive to put it mildly

G13/afgsk would be my go to for the testers it seems to just increase Terp’s and flavor while letting the mother shine

Widow crosses can be ultra light sensitive as well

I have a feeling the testers will not move forward unless they are refined a bit

Back