Blowing upJake
Triplep
Gman
Panther
HWM705
Quinstar
Herbsman

all the best Sb

@musashi thanks man I’m ready to find some nice phenos i know you are too the. You should find yourself a nice greasy plant with those afghan skunks.

G13 seed test

Thank you Scott, Will do this tree justice and make her dance.
Remember everyone to have fun and try to be stress free. We are here to help each other so if anyone has a question I can help with I will and I hope the same in return.
LouieBones

Reactions: Dog
thx shanti to chose me for the test like i ask to the private message

what is the difference with the actual g13widow ?

you forget the X on my nickname but it's just a detail :D

quinXstar

best regards

no body know the diffence between the old and the new ???

new female g13 or new male widow ? or the 2 changes ?

My understanding is that the current G13 x WW in the catalog is actually G13/Sk x WW where as this new line is with the G13 clone-only.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

@jake From my understanding you are correct. I think some amazing phenos are to be found here. I’m really looking for a special male to dust my golden lemons.

Anyone received their beans yet???

Cant wait to get these started, but if Shanti can confirm when we can expect them im sure people can plan accordingly. I was hoping to get these in for the next round but its looking like they may have to be mainlined n slowed right down so i can get them in for the one after next.

Either way i cant wait.

Peace

The eagle has landed!
I'll be planting 10 seeds tomorrow as my first batch down..

Anyone else in the G13WW crew planting yet?

Seeds in the soak!

Howdy everyone.

This afternoon I placed 10 seeds into a glass of water, tomorrow morning they will go into solo cups of Coco Coir.
The other 10 will go down once these 10 are sexed. :cool:

blowingupjake-albums-tester-g13-x-widow-picture13281-fresh-seeds.jpg

Let's get this party started!!

Hi everyone.

We have some action at my place!
6/10 above ground so far. The first was this trifoliate:

blowingupjake-albums-tester-g13-x-widow-picture13282-1st-one-above-ground-trifoliate.jpg

Probably a sign of good luck.
See ya soon

Last edited:
Hey Jake, you are gonna have some monsters on your hands lol! While the MHI in the backyard grows like a bejeweled lady, the widows look like imposing line backers haha. Such strong genetics! Good luck braddah I am sure that I do not need to tell you to have fun eh?

Cool runnings
M

Back