G13 x Skunk mns

8 Weeks 12/12 56 Days

Thanks BIG H,

Many thanks JessE for including some of my pics in your G13 thread,I feel like I'm on the wall of fame,lol.I'm glad you think their good enough.

Harvest is coming soon,these have been dry for a week,give one last water maybe then chop when dry.
Picture_1953.jpg

Above pic is front #5,to the left #6 and to the right #1
Picture_1950.jpg

Above is #6,I like the buds on her.
Picture_1951.jpg

#7 above,smells the nicest,the buds have a twist of sat in my eyes.
Picture_1952.jpg

#8 above,she has a very dense cola with a sweet melon scent still,same as #7 but not as strong.

All are covered in resin,will not be ready when I chop but not to far away.

peace all.

Hi redeye,
they`re coming along great man.
shame to chop early but I know what your going through,
good luck with the mite problem,hope you get rid of them.

keep it green
the clone ranger

Hi mate,cheers,

Yeah these mites are breeding like rabbits,Mango C is gonna get the axe soon,into the bubble bags for her.Thanks for wishing me luck,I really hope to blitz these nice little creatures into their next life!!!

peace the clone ranger.

peace all.

9 Weeks or 63 Days

Hi all,gallery seems down.Will post pics once it's sorted.

Checked a couple of bud leaves from top,middle and the bottom,She's a strain with Amber trichs:)Only checked two,will have a look at the other 3 tommorow,an then the chop.

peace all.

Before chop 64 days

Hi all,
Picture_2092.jpg

The 5 ladies front left #7,to the front right #8 and #5,#6 at the back #1 small one in the middle,2 weeks no water,1 week on 10/14.
Picture_2106.jpg

#6 above,frosty rock hard buds.
Picture_2114.jpg

Top of #6 above.
Picture_2108.jpg

#8 above,all ripened very quickly.Roll on 4 weeks,back then with smoke report.

peace all.

Definitely looking great redeye, these are some very nice looking plants! You've did a hell of a job with them man, thats for sure. Looking forward to a smoke report brotha, keep up the excellent work.

Last pics,for now.

Definitely looking great redeye, these are some very nice looking plants! You've did a hell of a job with them man, thats for sure. Looking forward to a smoke report brotha, keep up the excellent work.

Many many thanks JessE,I'm looking forward to seeing how the Wid cross grows,here's the last pics to round it off.
Picture_2120.jpg

Above #7
Picture_2124.jpg

Above #1,smells pure Afghan
Picture_2125.jpg

Above #5,she could have done with few more days,most sativa dom of all,I think.

peace all:)

Mother stock?

Hi all,

Due to clones not taking first run,and spidermite's on seed plants,I'm down to one single mom,well maybe depending on how the orig as turned out,fingers crossed it's the best of the bunch.I still have 10 beans to run so all's not lost.
Picture_2345.jpg

My #1,she donated some clones,they don't seem too happy.

Smoke report in 2 weeks,the buds smell very pungent:)

Peace all.

#1 28 day dry/cure

Hi all,
Picture_2493.jpg

Smells musky,grinded bud releases pine/lemon/spicey hash aromas,pleasent not overpowering.
The taste is earthy with an after taste of spicy hash,the burnt aroma is akin to afghan/pakistani hash.
The effect is a mix between body and head,the quality of feeling the indica stone is balanced out perfectly with the sk cross, resulting in no burnout,just very stoned to the bone with a happy high.The stone last's about a hour an half.
Back soon peace all.

#5 28 day dry/cure

Hi all,
Picture_2494.jpg

Smells on breaking up these bud's lean on a heavy resin fuel smell,grinded herb smells like pine disinfectant through and through.
The taste is special,slightly expansive,more distinctive than just hashy,hard to pin point,
Burnt aroma again leaning very much to the sweeter black hashes,I love these smells,

Effects from her are strong but very nice,the body hit is a great all over feeling,with a great up high to match.1 hour your ready for the next one.

see ya soon

#6 28 day dry/cure

Hi all,
Picture_2495.jpg

Very musky hard nugs,strong smell of lime from the grinded flowers.
First taste seems very herbal(lawn clippings)half way down the joint tastes like your smoking oil,in a good tasting oil though,
The burnt aroma is bit like burning rubber,not horrible but not the nicest smell so far.
She's one strong girl though giving quite a racy kinda body buzz,with a full on stoned head,you know your stoned,big time,lol

on to the next soon

#7 28 day dry/cure

Hi all,
Picture_2498.jpg

On the opposite end of the spectrum from #6 in smell,The buds smell of orange before you even touch them,the orange smell is so sweet and pungent from the grinder,it's a winner on smell alone so far,I love orange smellin weed.
It looks airy but is made up of big calxys making it quite dense.

The taste carries through very citrus on the dry drag,the taste when smoking is superior,like orange spicy hash to the last drag,I like this one alot,aromas of the burning joint is as sweet as the taste.

Effects are very powerful,lift the top of your head,pin your ears back shit,more a head hitter with this girl,I would look for this pheno again on first impression's so far.

last one to follow soon,peace.

#8 28 day dry/cure

Hi all,
Picture_2499.jpg

Last up the hardest bud's of the group,musky aroma until you break up the bud,
She could be #7's twin sister in every way,at this point I couldn't test another one,it's very very strong.

#8 and #7 would have been kept to run again,#1 will be kept until a replacment is found out of the remaining beans.

This strain is an outstanding example of cannabis at it's best,it does what it says on the tin.

Very happy with the results from these beans,

peace all.

Clones

Hi all,

Mom #1 below went to bloom 2 weeks ago,fed once half strength plus e/salts once.
Picture_2645.jpg

The clones in the pic below she gave have been in 4L pots for 12 days,and are ready to go 12/12
Picture_2606.jpg

I have kept one back for a new mom for now.Just a bit for crimbo.

peace all.

3 Weeks 12/12 mom#1

Nice grow redeye dude.

At least I know what to look forward to.

Long time wisp,good to read you,I think you will find something nice mate.

Here's a pic of the clone who was mom for awhile,as soon as the clones rooted from her,she got flipped,fed twice half dose nutes,last weeks pic showed abit of m/haze,so i thought i'd show her on her own.She's getting quite frosty and smelly.
Picture_2699.jpg

Great easy to grow potent strain:)

peace wisp,and all.

Hi Redeye
I just read this thread from start to finish and my mouth is watering at some of your budshots mate. Skiiiilz
Great growing Red Keep it up man:) :p
Peace Theseus

this is the second time thru this thread for me.
im very interested in this strain. i wonder what they'd do under 2k hps in dwc buckets!:eek: im also looking into that master k.x skunk1. im thinking i just gotta have both!
this is an excellent grow report!
DD

Nice one lads

Hi Theseus and DINOSAURDAN,

Many thanks for your comments,peace:)You will find its in the beanz:)

peace all

Bubble

Hi all,

These plants make super sticky potent hash,smells like manali,fruity/spicey.This small sample was tried 12 hours later,oh boy,its strong shit for no cure,smells lush:)
Picture_2862.jpg

Picture_2858.jpg

Filled with weed,forgot to take that shot(sorry)I was just thinking of blazing it up by then,I know it's an early sample,but you know how it is,lol.

peace all.

#1 Clones at 5 Weeks

Hi all,

The clones were grown as two main leaders per plant
Picture_3233.jpg

Low dose nutes,3 weeks should be done:)

peace all.

Back