Hi all,

8 little un,s out,

i dug down for the other two,

in doing this i broke the tap root on one,(my fault,it had germed),

found last seed ,squased it to see if it was soft,

it was firm,but i cracked it slightly ,revealing a fresh white inner,

so the jury is out on that one!

Shanti 10 me 8,

beans planted just as they came out of glass jar,no selection for good lookin seeds,

so i,m well happy so far

peace all.

Hi all,

first 5 out into 1L pots,

Perlite on the top of the pot's to stop the fungus gnat's laying their eggs.

i,m pleased with growth,about 7 days and they will be in 5L pots,

peace all.

Hi all,

the ones in 5L potted 3 days ago,and will probably get another 10 day veg

the ones in 1L will get repotted in 1,or 2 days,again just plain water used.

peace all.

Hi all,

Showing some nice leaf trait's

Tight internode spacing

Bushy indica growth

Getting too big for space now,12/12 time soon,

peace all.

12/12 today

Hi all,12/12 today

Some mixed growth,with diff repot times

Plain water upto now still,showing some breadknife edges(cheers Scorp)

peace all.

1 week in 12/12

Hi all,

5 girls,3 boys R.I.P. No short squat ones,but very fast to show.

Above pic,she stands 700mm.

3 are 500mm in height,and the last is 400mm.They will all stay in 5 L pots.

Will clone all,then hopefully work with 3 again,to finally get one mom,well thats the plan.

peace all.

:)

Looking great their red!
Mine will be going in very soon! Thanks to you I sould have some what of a guide as this is my first try with this strain and I aint seen of any problems yet with others growing.

Will be nice to have a nice mum to pick from .

Peace

wisp

18/6

Cheers wisp,

Forgot to say i run these as a trial on 18/6,something i havn't done in a long time,still had plain water upto now,will get light feed with e salt each one next time they are dry.

Males were well developed for time scale,i've got my eye on two females at the moment.

peace wisp,an all.

:)

I like to use some maxi crop once every 2 weeks!
Seaweed alga extracts seems to do the job and helps plants bio defenses

Each to ones own thow he!

Cant wait to get growing these stinky things, I noticed you have some of the G13 widow! Was happy with skunk but I wish I did get some now. Allways my own hacks for future!

keep up the work

peace
wisp

Hacks hey mate,

Was thinking of using a G13Wid Male for some hacks myself,put some in water this time last night ,two have split and startin showin some tail,so in they go,hehe.

My reason for runnin the G13wid,was reading a post by Shantibaba on how good the finished product is as a med,and when i had the pleasure to chat to him about running the G13 crosses,I was in two minds as to swap or not because i had bought the skunk at the expo,but like i told Shanti ,Scorpions info on the G13 Skunk had me sold as to the fine things these crosses hold.

peace wisp,an all.

NICE Red

Picture_886.jpg

Hey Red,
very well done mate...that is a happy plant from my perspective.
I really hope you get one like my B clone...it does not yield alot,unless you do her outdoors,then she will need stakeing to protect from branches breaking.
last year I plant a small cut,bout 6 inches ,outdoors around this time of year ...hehe...she yielded over 18 oz...dried/manicured...lovely plant and very impressive to anyone who trys her.

BZ Matey!

peace

Thanks man,means alot coming from you,

If anything like your B comes up,it will be made to feel very welcome,and invited to stay for a very long time.

I would love to see one in the great outdoors,staking bud laden branches so they don't snap,oh man,you livin the dream.6 inch to 18 oz dry,WOW.

Just had a good look through your gallery,and what a gallery that is,some of the most beautiful plants i've seen through all stages,all your plants look max health even in the late flower shots,

Once again cheers,BUT i cant take no credit,its proof these beans have been produced the long and proper way by excellent breeders,talking of breeders as anyone heard from Shanti,and know if things are good?

peace mate.

peace all.

Hi all,

Cam came back a bit worse for wear,plants are doing well though
Picture_907.jpg

Had light feed,lower third of branches removed,tallest 1M,shortest 600mm,all flowering very well.

peace all,will get better cam before any more pic's,man thats a bad pic.

Last edited:
3 Weeks 12/12

Hi all ,

as the title says.And they stink,even this early,lovely.

Big fans

All 5 ladies under a 400 Watter,

Very happy with these,had a light feed,which they took well,but all plain water upto now.

peace all.

4 Weeks 12/12

Hi all,
Picture_1109.jpg

2 feeds,one at the back slight yellow on fans,but huge buds,she may be greedy,or over/under water.

Picture_1130.jpg

This is her top above.

Picture_1104.jpg

Above plants stinks.

Picture_1132.jpg

Very happy with these,peace all.

Smell

Hi all,

When i say stink,I mean a fresh ,lemon aroma,its so strong your nostrils flare and your mouth waters,very citrusy,clean resin fuel smell,

I love it,all 5 smell similar,just different in strength of smell
Picture_1106.jpg

Peace all.

Back